ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You went all the way with her last update in the hotel, so I don't know what that guy was on about.
nope. not all the way. all the way means creapie. penetration - was it. cum inside - was not.
sorry not all the way. Adrianna not ready for ATW yet. but sure with time Stan make her do ATW.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheRookie

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.27.
  • Main App:
  • Assets: (mandatory)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

install the app. after a fresh install, run it once to create all the required folders. read .
then you have to copy the asset pack to the folder /Android/data/org.rhcs.the66/files/game.

the old 2-Part releases become obsolete. don't try to use save files from them, you have to start a fresh playthrough.
because of the constant remaking of old content, you would have to start from scratch if you wanted to see the changes anyway.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Restore Her Career [v0.27] [Kalyha]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.78 GB

PC: - - -

MAC: - -

Last edited:

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
wow he did say he was trying to make a release before christmas but he did it before, what a great holiday present.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RestoreHerCareer-0.27
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MasterChild

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kalyha, you know, house of "Adrianns the sexy MILF" web-channel need an part-time employe - maid. because throatfucking is too hard for Adrianna, who need more resting but house still need cleaning. Adrianna hinted about it: "I'd love to have some help from time to time". but who can be that maid? maybe aunt Jenna?
how do you think, Kalyha, can you employ Jenna? it will be legal meaning for Jenna be in the Adrianna house on demand. and Jenna can be assfucked at once.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
kitchen facial - heh.
Macy from the "such a sharp pain" will proudly walk with her son's cum on her face thus saying who she belongs to.
Adrianna still has a lot to learn... Stan needs to train her more and more often. =)

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I dont think its needed. Sex scenes are good enough and without it updates are faster.
I need em, it's hard to get off to still images. I played this game in the early days but when there was no sign of any attempts to make any animated scenes, I dropped it. Came back to ask if things changed and still there are no animated scenes, so it's a pass from me.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Okay wiseguy. You know what's not at the link you posted? The android port that was asked about.
The ports that are in the thread are unofficial and not posted to the front page rn. Also the links for them are down.
Sorry, my fault, there were question about compression, replied to wrong post

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
this needs pregnancy
another round of speculation.
showing scenes where Stan makes a creampie, which are inserted for a reason, draw your own conclusions. that is, in other words - who knows, who knows. nothing in the world is permanent.
perhaps we will also see Adrianna moving smoothly and majestically around her house, carefully holding her tummy. But Emma wouldn’t mind going to the maternity hospital either, right? =)

I don't understand everything with Linda. she started taking pills.

I would like to discuss this point. what can come of this. although to be honest there may be two possibilities here, both threatening Linda with divorce.
The first possibility is that Linda will not take the pills seriously, will get pregnant and Jake will leave home. the second possibility is that Jake will sooner or later discover the pills and realize that Linda is unfaithful to him and will also file for divorce.

if Stan is quick enough and makes Rebecca his submissive bitch, his faithful pet cat, then Linda will not go anywhere, because she holds on to her daughter, and the daughter will be next to Stan.
if Linda is pregnant, she will hold on to Stan as the one who will take care of her because he is the father of her unborn child.

What do you think, what probabilities do you see from the scene with the pills?

about Jenna, due to the great uncertainty about her and the lack of action with her in the frame, we will remain silent for now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xtrema and Jukke55
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes