Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi there!
I hope everyone is going well! If not, don't worry because I'm bringing a pretty good news with me!

Update is ready! Woohoo! RHC v0.27 is completed and available to play! I was able to meet my dead line in the end, it was tough but I'm glad I made it. I really wanted to deliver the update before Christmas! It cost me quite a few hours of sleep, but now I'll be able to rest with a peaceful mind haha.

I know you guys are excited so let me tell you what is going to be in this update!

The date with MC and Adrianna is finally over and their relation advanced to a whole new level. They can now go back to the house and continue making "business" together. Adrianna is hotter than ever in her new outfit, especially when it is put to good use...
Linda and Rebecca appear in this version but have no adult scenes (sorry guys...), they only get some little story progress. It is just here to show you what is going to be future content with them. I love making content for Linda but I have to give some space to other characters also right?
That's why Emma is back! It's been a long time since she had her own scene actually! I hope you're gonna love her content aswell! I tried to make it as hot as I could (pretty confident that you will like her new scene to be honest).

I wanted to add some content with Jenna but the update would have been way too big, and I'm running out of time anyway so it's going to be for v0.28!

Now it's time for me to enjoy some well deserved time with my family for Christmas and New Year holidays. I'll take a few days off away from my job and RHC/WIAS to get some rest so I can come back even more motivated for 2024!! A lot of ideas are popping in my head and I can't wait to create all of these sexy scenes! :)

For all of you who are celebrating Christmas, MERRY CHRISTMAS!! And for everyone, I wish you a good health for the coming years!
See you in 2024!!

Changelog:
  • 701 new renders.
  • 144 old renders renewed.
  • 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images).
  • Main story progression.
  • Rebecca and Linda story progression (just a little).
  • Emma story progression.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Haven't played this since like... version 11.0 or something. Did the dev decide to do any animated scenes yet or is it all still without any animations?

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes