otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
thanks for your point of view.

but hear my opinion. those who forge education certificates are actually dangerous people to society. they may turn out to be doctors on whom someone's life may depend. they may turn out to be engineers - and again their miscalculations may affect someone's health.
Yeah, maybe Alex is not so harmless then. But taking a role of court and punishing Alex will make Stan look much more of a psycho, than he already is. Also, no one should be punished by being separated from their mother, such act is beyond good and evil.

Reactions: ramvivat

HerbHoover

Oct 30, 2017
What would be really satisfying, would be if the game designer could add in various extra multiple decision moments throughout the game. You could save the game right before... And at those specific times, the main character chooses a bad action for himself - he gets too cocky (like normal) but in these moments he get owned instead by the reaper (metaphotically speaking, of course - we don't need the reaper to actually appear and *ssrape the main character ("the Grim Reaper?" "No meat, to you I'm the Grim Raper")... On second thought, actually, a following hell scene with that or demons torturing him Reek-style from Game of Thrones or something would be quite nice. So he does something dumb and then we see him get killed/murdered in all sorts of various ways (penis bit off by some girl he is forcing BJ on and bleeds out, shot in the forehead by an angry husband, assassinated by a hitman, stabbed in the gut by some girl he is abusing...). That would be super satisfying, funny, and we can pretend the game ended at that moment (if we feel like it) as the main character got killed in the funniest, most brutal, or ironic ways imaginable. I love the art in the game, but DAMN, do I HATE the main character. I want to see him get executed in every way possible.

LOL - do it for us! For sh*ts and giggles at least.

Last edited:

HerbHoover

Oct 30, 2017
Or when he dies, he gets an illusion that he's in heaven with a bunch of girls. They turn into succubi and drain him dry into a thin wilted husk. Then he gets forced to eternally watch an incubus screw one of the succubi, who takes on the image of his own mother (so it's not actually his mother). So he becomes the cuck of an NTR scene. Justice.

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Actually I like HerbHoover's idea, I think it's cool and funny, but requires too much effort to be implemented, for just humorous goals. Even searching for right characters and environment 3d-models and setting up a general scene takes a lot of time, not to mention writing scenario and adjusting scene for each and every picture. So not gonna happen, until Kalyha gets rich and starts developing studio with hired workers. But to discuss as interesting concept - why not, at least dev possibly can implement not the whole thing, but some elements of it.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
damn it. cant wait anymore
Yeah. Just yesterday replayed last few updates, and this everything is too hot. Can't wait too see Adrianna being put in more shameful and degrading situations, especially together with her sister. All this invisible lewd fog of sexual tense that captures in-game neighborhood getting hotter and thicker with every update.
Btw, I wonder if Kalyha plans to add lesbian scenes.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Ok, we are getting our Xmas gift I guess. Patience and we should have the release maybe in 1 week or 10 days max

oste22

May 31, 2017
Or when he dies, he gets an illusion that he's in heaven with a bunch of girls. They turn into succubi and drain him dry into a thin wilted husk. Then he gets forced to eternally watch an incubus screw one of the succubi, who takes on the image of his own mother (so it's not actually his mother). So he becomes the cuck of an NTR scene. Justice.
E9F402A9-CDE4-4B01-BB5B-D0173E62B0A6.jpeg

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes