WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Some games, when a new update is released I devour it. This game, it's a... chore? slog? no, that's not right. There is something... I have to force myself to play this. Normally, that would be a turn-off and make me abondon a game/story, but with this one, I still WANT to see where this is going and I really like the ladies.

The dev has my attention and I do love moments of this whole thing. But there is something keeping me from really loving this.

I can't even express my point, so fuck it. I do like this project and plan to always speak postively about it... but there is something...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sure, but there are plenty of MILF's out there with average, saggy, small, and flat-chested too, and they are just as hot. The size of your breasts doesn't determine how much better a MILF you are. They are much more than breasts my friend. That's being a little too shallow.
We all have our preferences, and you will never please everyone. So at some point it comes down to what the dev wants. Seems Kalyha likes big knockers, which I'm good with because when it comes to fantasy women, I like big knockers. :)

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Some games, when a new update is released I devour it. This game, it's a... chore? slog? no, that's not right. There is something... I have to force myself to play this. Normally, that would be a turn-off and make me abondon a game/story, but with this one, I still WANT to see where this is going and I really like the ladies.

The dev has my attention and I do love moments of this whole thing. But there is something keeping me from really loving this.

I can't even express my point, so fuck it. I do like this project and plan to always speak postively about it... but there is something...
Not sure if I get your point completelly, but I feel opposite: most of other "in progress" games always disappoints me if I play every update of it, because new content always feels too small, like only teasing, like if you getting only two pages of a book, or only 2 minutes of a movie. While RHC always delivers enjoyment, like a good episode of an TV-series.

bmrd

Aug 28, 2017

I get where you're coming from. The progression of each woman's corruption is interesting to see but the moment to moment dialogue and story is a chore to get through. Unnecessary repetition, overly verbose internal monologues, and dialogue that doesn't flow very well.

Abc3192

Feb 18, 2023
here are my unofficial android ports of Restore Her Career.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Link is dead

shakespear

Feb 25, 2020

I do know what you mean. I usually finish VN games in a few sittings, and if I don't I'm bored and likely not coming back. This story on the other hand consistently brought me back... and it took like 10 sittings to get all the way through it. I think it might be the dialogue, but I also love the corruption. Different ways to corrupt different girls, hitting different kinks. I love that. It hit all of my favorites. That said, I would get bored occasionally and have to come back.

And I want more It's 100% fantasy, totally unrealistic and hot. So THANKS for your work. I loved reading your work... and maybe there is a way to tighten it up a bit? I don't know what that means exactly, but I'd really love to see this go from an A- to an A+

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
I don't know about you, but I really want the next one to have the option of cumming inside Adrianna, he's already had 2 sex with her asleep, he cummed without even thinking and with her awake and accepting 3 from what I remember and only because she's the mother and asked so he doesn't cum inside anyway, he doesn't have the option, others even say no, he ends up inside whether they want to or not.

Reactions: tysiu and flxgrm

bdwyer

May 24, 2021
How depraved does this game get? I wanna try it out but I’m only interested if it’s a little more taboo than just incest

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
How depraved does this game get? I wanna try it out but I’m only interested if it’s a little more taboo than just incest
it's a bit of a slow-burn (recommend holding ctrl to skip stuff you don't care), but you basically corrupt your mom to be your obedient and submissive sex slave, addicted to drinking your cum and trained in deepthroating, self-aware that her role is as your slut.

Z77Z

Nov 12, 2023
Sorry for the bad grammar, I'm using translation software.
I don’t know if I made a mistake. My character has no sound, including when having sex.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes