ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's always nice to see how no one knows what's going on in the game but is excited about how it is. KINGKUMAR says it already, there is already NTR, for example Aunte dsa ntr is not necessarily cheating because I think Jeane was the name of the aunt and nephew, NTR cheating with the other person is unnecessary. It seemed like there were 3 people with NTR. The aunt, the mother of the supposed best friend (you don't want to have the MC as a friend) Linda (maybe there is still hope for the husband... I don't think so) and as KINGKUMAR Berteis mentioned, the aunt. So the NTR question is more than over in the future. Mother daughter relationship (Linda and Rebbbeca) can also be seen as an NTR
"good... evil.. - the main thing is who has the gun!"
MC is the real owner of these women. and he holds them in his fist. Women can, of course, flutter, but they won’t let themselves off the hook. especially Emma - she's under criminal charges, if that's the case. Linda - well, let her husband please her, let her husband think that he is Linda's husband. but Linda will give birth to MC, because MC visits Linda’s “soft and warm hole” more often... and Rachel, the question is whose daughter is she now, who will she call daddy? Jenna - after she fell in love with her nephew's penis, she is unlikely to find a replacement for him. and the mother - she’s already feeling good. She found herself both a man and a man, and her son returned to her. and with financial discipline, she no longer needs to rack her brains - spread your legs in time in front of your beloved man and the money will be in your wallet (by the way, natural female behavior).

NTR?
ha ha ha!
"good... evil.. - the main thing is who has the gun!"

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Mother daughter relationship (Linda and Rebbbeca) can also be seen as an NTR
netori maybe - this is a good NTR
in this VN no netorare which is a bad NTR.
but if good NTR is still NTR then - yes this VN HAVE NTR =)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No one steals a love interest from MC, but there is a sex scene that doesn't include MC. I personally don't see this game as having ntr.

Reactions: ramvivat

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Not asking to rush, just out of my own curiosity, but does the next update have a rough release date estimate?
There is going to be an update on his other game before he jumps back into this one. I believe he is getting close with the other game's update.

Reactions: cooties69

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
View attachment 1228329

Overview:
After the death of your father you decide to move back home with your mother whom you haven’t seen for years. Lightning strikes when at the worst possible time, she loses her modeling job and is left with many bills left to pay. It’s up to you to take over as your mother’s manager to once again put food on the table. Though it’s not the only thing that you have in store for her. You might even find a way to take advantage of the situation and make her yours. However, she isn’t the only one that can be corrupted as your Aunt and best friend’s mother join the fray.

Warning: Read before download!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-15
Release Date: 2023-08-15
Developer: Kalyha - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26.1
Language: English
Other Game: When it all Started
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA -
- - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 2399227 View attachment 2399228 View attachment 2399229 View attachment 2399230 View attachment 2399231 View attachment 2399232 View attachment 2399233 View attachment 2399234 View attachment 2399235 View attachment 2399236 View attachment 2399237 View attachment 2399238 View attachment 2399239 View attachment 2399240 View attachment 2399241 View attachment 2399242 View attachment 2399243 View attachment 2399244
can you make a sound? because it's really plain without it

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
No one steals a love interest from MC, but there is a sex scene that doesn't include MC. I personally don't see this game as having ntr.

if possible, some clarification.

the scene you speak of is not with a li, correct? is it mf or ff? is it avoidable?

and if at any point there are scenes with the lis and other men or none touches them if the player does not wish to.

I have this game for a while in my watch list but I get mixed signals from the posts in this forum, so before I dl, I would rather know if I can avoid every and all npc (male and female) interactions with all the lis.

sex scenes of randos I just ctrl them since I play for the mc and not for the scenery

also about ntr ( or close/similar/somewhat/"technicaly not"/etc) is there or is there not in the game? objectively speaking if possible. and if so is it avoidable ( doesnt happen)

thank you for any and all info.

• Wow
Reactions: otoboke

mats.backmanm

May 4, 2018
I stopped playing the game a few updates ago, I thought it felt hollow without any music/sound... is there any plan to add it in future updates?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
if possible, some clarification.

the scene you speak of is not with a li, correct? is it mf or ff? is it avoidable?

and if at any point there are scenes with the lis and other men or none touches them if the player does not wish to.

I have this game for a while in my watch list but I get mixed signals from the posts in this forum, so before I dl, I would rather know if I can avoid every and all npc (male and female) interactions with all the lis.

sex scenes of randos I just ctrl them since I play for the mc and not for the scenery

also about ntr ( or close/similar/somewhat/"technicaly not"/etc) is there or is there not in the game? objectively speaking if possible. and if so is it avoidable ( doesnt happen)

thank you for any and all info.

Reactions: Beast Within
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes