oste22

May 31, 2017
Anyone knows if dev is planning to add some animations at some point?
As far as I know, there will be no animations. I’m not much into animations, if dev is not good enough with it, It’s better to not do it and add more still renders than to get 1sec bad loop animation that prolonged the waiting for an update for double the time.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Do we know how fast the updates comes in? I got so quick through the 0.26.1 version can't wait to get more content
If you compare with others who don’t always manage one update a year, then Kalyha is quite quick-firing - his updates go smoothly after 2-3 months... oh yes, of course there are other authors who release updates even more often - but it’s not worth it to be capricious - their plots are not the same.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone have the news regarding the update? I saw on the Patreon page that he is working on another project so the next version of 0.27 version will be released after this.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
well lets hope for his third project he goes with daz.
ummmWHAT??? third project?
what project name?
ah ok seach myself.

UPD: well HS or not HS you can easily distinguish one from other. any HS's - look like anime - little-like...

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
He is working currently on a release on WIAS, which hopefully should be released soon, then back to RHC
Plenty of stuff to work on for both games, not sure there is a third project yet

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes