ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
By the way, the scene in the cinema reminded me... a cinema where the characters from different VN about incest were watching a movie - in the front row was the family from "Proud Father" (what a pity that trouble happened to WESTY)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
sorry want to know when I can fuck mom . waiting too long QQ
any time you want... Well, if everything is fine with you and your mother, then at any time when she is free. By the way, it is not necessary to ask our permission to have sex with your mother - we are not hypocrites, we will not prohibit or be indignant =))

it’s just that the phrase sounds like you’re asking when you, and not Stan, will be able to have sex with your mother and not with Adrianna...
if so, sorry, I couldn’t resist making a joke =)))

• Haha
Reactions: Datechi

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
If we get confirmation from Kalyha that we will get Jenna/Adrianna photoshoot scene in the next update, it will be the best update ever :D.
what if there is no confirmation? then the update dedicated to the sister duet will no longer be wonderful?

Monsieur doesn't like surprises? =)

andreshadow

Jun 1, 2017
What I want most is for him to cum inside his mother, whether he wants to or not, I love her, he has all the love for her, I loved it when he had the 2 sex scenes with her sleeping and he came inside, wow, I loved it, I hope it doesn't take long for that to happen

Reactions: neet_hole

Bebben145

Jul 28, 2022
any time you want... Well, if everything is fine with you and your mother, then at any time when she is free. By the way, it is not necessary to ask our permission to have sex with your mother - we are not hypocrites, we will not prohibit or be indignant =))

it’s just that the phrase sounds like you’re asking when you, and not Stan, will be able to have sex with your mother and not with Adrianna...
if so, sorry, I couldn’t resist making a joke =)))
lol I don't actually mind as she is quite pretty and sexy and I found that I can do that in the latest version. good work and add oil

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
While we wait for more info on the next update, what games to play on this site would you recommend guys ?

sneakypriest

May 7, 2023
This game is mainly a blackmail power fantasy, does it quite well but falls short on execution. Mom's character was being set up for money desperation but instead, it went towards naive corruption and manipulation. The MC is really twisted, he's promised himself he's going to go balls-deep in his mother's fat ass, and this makes the corruption much more real.

The game has a decent style with well-rendered models. Maybe the body proportions are over the top, taking away from the realism that the dev wants to bring into the game.
The story is well written and really goes hard on blackmail and rape. The blackmail content is unavoidable, and the plot appears to be choice-based with branching storylines, but it is actually very linear.

Restore Her Career

Mom: "Son, help me to restore my career."
Me: "Give me back my virginity!" :LOL:
I mostly agree with your evaluation that the story is good, but after 30+ hours of clicking, I feel this story could have been told in half the time. Especially since NONE of the scenes are animated!! I enjoy a good novel but this, ultimately, was worse than trying to read War and Peace, and I ultimately had to give up, as there seemed to be no end to the repetition of plot points.

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
I just can’t wait for the promised facefuck photoshoot with Adrianna. It’s time to rough her up, enough with the vanilla stuff. Let’s see her make-up meseed up, choke her, slap her, spit in her mouth and her face etc. It really was a long time ago since we pushed the limits with her, if she wants to be a bitch then it’s time to treat her like one. We need more hardcore scenes.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes