CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
It's really wonderful looking at all these beautiful big-ass and big-breasted women. No doubt they are amazing. The problem is, that they are virtually all the same. You need to put in some variety, some reality. Put in women of different shapes and sizes. What I'm talking about is normal women. Slim, attractive, nice figures. Smaller but tight butts and average to even flat-chested women too. It's just that right now if a new woman comes into the game, you already know what she is going to look like, so there is no excitement there, no surprise. Just my thoughts.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's really wonderful looking at all these beautiful big-ass and big-breasted women. No doubt they are amazing. The problem is, that they are virtually all the same. You need to put in some variety, some reality. Put in women of different shapes and sizes. What I'm talking about is normal women. Slim, attractive, nice figures. Smaller but tight butts and average to even flat-chested women too. It's just that right now if a new woman comes into the game, you already know what she is going to look like, so there is no excitement there, no surprise. Just my thoughts.
Pay attention to Scarlett - she is a completely normal woman. The cashier at the kink clothing store is also an ordinary woman.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Isn't you guys supposed to be interested in story and it's tense, instead of being so obsessed with idea of penis entering specific hole?
What you gonna do, if there will be no anal scene with Adrianna in the next update? You gonna say curses to dev again?

• Angry
Reactions: rafmust

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
True, but at some point you reach the point of diminishing returns. Just sayin.
Sure, but there are plenty of MILF's out there with average, saggy, small, and flat-chested too, and they are just as hot. The size of your breasts doesn't determine how much better a MILF you are. They are much more than breasts my friend. That's being a little too shallow.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes