Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Hey there! 10 more pourcent done! A great progress in less than a week for sure! I spend every single minute of my free time working on the ...​

No preview so cuz im not a paid member...

oste22

May 31, 2017

Hey there! 10 more pourcent done! A great progress in less than a week for sure! I spend every single minute of my free time working on the ...​

No preview so cuz im not a paid member...
With this it’s confirmed we will get the update at most by the 10th of June. Damn, I really cant wait.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Hello everyone, the update is completed, I'm happy to release Restore Her Career v0.29! This is a big update to be honest​

FINALLY WUUUUH

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Can you provide the changelog, please?

Changelog :

• 232 new renders.
  • 1000 old renders renewed.
  • 10 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images).
  • Main story progression.
  • Jenna story progression.
  • Renewed Jenna's house completely.
  • Fixed gallery scene 78 (strip club scene with Ava, Jasmine, Elena, Adrianna).

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Changelog :

• 232 new renders.
i wonder which scenes were renewed.. do we have to play from the beginning so see everything? xd

Luckyy7

Jul 29, 2023
Changelog :

• 232 new renders.
Damn I guess this update was mainly rework of the older scenes, can you tell us how many new scenes are in the update ?

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
Changelog :

• 232 new renders.
ohh, I didn't know he needed to remake the old renders it's honey select model that would already be predefined, so which scenes are being redone? Is he trying for steam release too?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
ohh, I didn't know he needed to remake the old renders it's honey select model that would already be predefined, so which scenes are being redone? Is he trying for steam release too?
Kalyha often reworks older scenes to match the latest ones - whether that be newer dialog or new renders.

oste22

May 31, 2017
Kalyha often reworks older scenes to match the latest ones - whether that be newer dialog or new renders.
Yeah but it was never this big of a rework in one update. Usually it was around 200 renders for rework and around 800 renders of new content. But it is 1000 old renders and 232 new renders this time around. But I guess it was bound to happen at some point, Kalyha was always saying that he wasn’t satisfied with older scenes.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah but it was never this big of a rework in one update. Usually it was around 200 renders for rework and around 800 renders of new content. But it is 1000 old renders and 232 new renders this time around. But I guess it was bound to happen at some point, Kalyha was always saying that he wasn’t satisfied with older scenes.
A smaller update regarding new content, but I'm ok with that. Especially if it helps Kalyha sleep better at night, knowing he has improved his game overall.

Reactions: oste22 and Jeycii_

gaysus

Jun 6, 2017
The new Adrianna scene was god tier, wish there was more as always. Cant get enough of Adrianna lol.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I don't know about Steam, but Kalyha should release RHC on itch.io, almost every popular project from F95 already presented there:
I think it's very good platform, must-have for indi developers. Btw they have huge base of free and paid game assets, including audio, so check it out, Kalyha.

A smaller update regarding new content, but I'm ok with that. Especially if it helps Kalyha sleep better at night, knowing he has improved his game overall.
Can't disagree, but at the same time I think all old scenes was golden. I would like if some day, maybe when RHC complete, Kalyha would release version with all old scenes, if it's not too complicated to put them back together without making too many code collisions.

Last edited:
Reactions: ewokk

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Sleeping way better already haha.

The new Adrianna scene was god tier, wish there was more as always. Cant get enough of Adrianna lol.
I wish the same!

Can't disagree, but at the same time I think all old scenes was golden. I would like if some day, maybe when RHC complete, Kalyha would release version with all old scenes, if it's not too complicated to put them back together without making too many code collisions.
This is not gonna happen as I rework those scenes for a reason. Once you play the new one, there is no way you want the old one back, guaranted!

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
This is not gonna happen as I rework those scenes for a reason. Once you play the new one, there is no way you want the old one back, guaranted!
I see it another way: there is no better or worse, old and new scenes just different. I guess no one will argue that in adult games, what characters wear - means a lot, so, since usually you changing clothes in redone scenes, those old scenes would feel like new scenes for a player who didn't see them. Especially since those older clothes, at least for Adrianna, even if being misplaced, was more fetish, with all those tights and short dresses with deep necklines.
If RHC were not a VN, it would be good idea to make these alternative scenes unlockable by fulfilling some hard conditions or winning it in gacha machines.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I see it another way: there is no better or worse, old and new scenes just different. I guess no one will argue that in adult games, what characters wear - means a lot, so, since usually you changing clothes in redone scenes, those old scenes would feel like new scenes for a player who didn't see them. Especially since those older clothes, at least for Adrianna, even if being misplaced, was more fetish, with all those tights and short dresses with deep necklines.
If RHC were not a VN, it would be good idea to make these alternative scenes unlockable by fulfilling some hard conditions or winning it in gacha machines.
I understand what you mean, and I would agree if quality (renders, dialogues, story) on old scenes was good enough, but that is not the case from my point of view. That is why I want to remove these as it is not matching newest version quality anymore, and I think it can push off some new players discovering the game for the first time.

So you can keep these old game's versions for yourself if you want to check it again but I'm not going to add it as bonus or anything haha...

I-No

Nov 20, 2021
[...] I would agree if quality (renders, dialogues, story) on old scenes was good enough, but that is not the case from my point of view.
I understand your perspective and since it's your game it definitely is your decision whether to rework old scenes or not, no question about that. But I must say I never had the feeling one of the old scenes were missing anything, to be honest. And if had to make a choice between some old scenes being reworked and additional new scenes being added I wouldn't hesitate the fraction of a second and take the new ones. And I guess that's not just me thinking that way...

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes