pillowcase35

May 8, 2018
Yeah, I know HoneySelect is quicker to render in, but Kalyha still updates more regularly than pretty much any other HoneySelect based dev.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I'm gonna need a few more days guys.
Let's hope I can do it before the end of the month, doing my best I promise!

View attachment 1214789
Guess the party made everything more complicated. In hindsight, it might not have been a good idea, specially since i didnt like the drinking mini game.

What are your plans after the party is over, going back to the previous style of just a few characters per scene or do you plan to make many more events like the party?

I honestly dont think the effort paid off

Reactions: LilithFan

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
Guess the party made everything more complicated. In hindsight, it might not have been a good idea, specially since i didnt like the drinking mini game.

What are your plans after the party is over, going back to the previous style of just a few characters per scene or do you plan to make many more events like the party?

I honestly dont think the effort paid off
The party isn't even over and you're saying you hate it?

I thought it was fine

Reactions: pillowcase35

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The party isn't even over and you're saying you hate it?

I thought it was fine
I didnt say i hate it, i said i didnt like the drinking mini game and it's a known fact that rendering many characters in a scene takes a lot longer that the same scene with less characters.

And since some party scenes have over 6 characters, that takes significantly more effort.

That's why i asked what i asked and why i said i didnt think the effort paid off

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I didnt say i hate it, i said i didnt like the drinking mini game and it's a known fact that rendering many characters in a scene takes a lot longer that the same scene with less characters.

And since some party scenes have over 6 characters, that takes significantly more effort.

That's why i asked what i asked and why i said i didnt think the effort paid off
I get your point, and that's true: scenes take longer to render with many characters, but I still enjoyed making this event and I'm satisfied with the scenes I've done.

Adding events makes the game less repetitive and more enjoyable I think, it also adds story between characters. So the game isn't only about photoshoot > scene > photoshoot > scene > ...

Anyway, this update is gonna be the 2nd part and also the end of the party, so I'll go back to modelling and photoshoot after.

I hope you'll like this one!

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Hey i just finished 0.16, i really enjoyed it and agree that its more fun to have this kinds of events if handled properly, and i think you did, this is not just something to "strech the story" ;D and for this game i have come to expect for it to advance bit by bit, until finally conquering the mountain so to say, and i also expect some realism. So i fully agree it would be too repetitive and boring to have no interaction between the characters and for it to just be focused on the photoshoot, after photoshoot, and i do want things "to happen" in-between. It would be against character to go all-out anyway.

Tbh i was shocked at first, the MC is a well, i don't even have words, but i managed to detach and enjoy the story for what it is, the characters have grown on me, although i do wish there was a somewhat vanilla version of the story, since i dont enjoy the "illegal stuff" lets call it. And a way to be landlord/landlady but i push through for both the story and the renders, they are incredible and a testament to you Kalyha, for people like me to be able play and enjoy the game.

Cheers!

PD: I do hope for some more happy Harem-like future to the story, but i guess this is supposed to be twisted, so no happines allowed? At least Emma is... adapting (which is the point right?) but Jena i can't see how she will ever be ok with what happened, she's liable to shoot and kill MC if pushed further! Linda seems to not be able to tolarate an escalation either. How is the MC going to solve this problems i don't know, brute force doesn't seem like it would take him all the way to the endline, at least not while keeping in-character with the girls. Not to mention the various husbands that might suspect something!

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Jena i can't see how she will ever be ok with what happened, she's liable to shoot and kill MC if pushed further
I forgot the names but I presume it is his aunt right? I think she will also willingly join. I mean she even argued with her husband regarding the dress and seem to be enjoying sexual activities.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I forgot the names but I presume it is his aunt right? I think she will also willingly join. I mean she even argued with her husband regarding the dress and seem to be enjoying sexual activities.
Yeah it is always hard to make people turn around in a believable way if you make them resist or hate too much, whether that is due to incest taboo or MC is an evil moron like here that is incredibly bad at reading women and shutting up when needed or say something nice at right time without fucking it up directly after. :p

As a dev you just have to go for it at certain moment and give them some reason whether it is really believable as is within the story confines or set them up with way less resistance. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Urk
3.90 star(s) 154 Votes