I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Some please compress this game because my potato internet speed and my android storage cant handle this huge file
thanks

I am you

Feb 8, 2019
Some please compress this game because my potato internet speed and my android storage cant handle this huge file
thanks
Oh..someone already compress this game thanks.
Now i just need to wait for 2 hours to download this compressed version

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's cool to see Emma getting into it now. Alex just keeps being an annoying little shit so I can't really feel bad for him.

Madara1878

May 17, 2017
is there a save yet for the gallery unlock or at least a walkthrough, I seem to miss way too many scenes & content in my current save

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
got this from first update and thought i would stay on with this until it reach mom fuck scene, but the game is over 5gb and game have no animation for the sex that is already in the game :(
which for me personally is required for a sex game in 2021, but i guess there are others that are fine with it :eek:

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
got this from first update and thought i would stay on with this until it reach mom fuck scene, but the game is over 5gb and game have no animation for the sex that is already in the game :(
which for me personally is required for a sex game in 2021, but i guess there are others that are fine with it :eek:
I don't agree with that assertion. Most of the animations in games have very bad quality. Here we have a lot of renders instead.

踩地雷

May 2, 2021
changelog :oops: a lot of new and good render with each update!! thank you for the hard work!
file size isnt a problem because theres a lot of content and even if theres no animation its not a problem

Jul 25, 2020
the filesize is a problem for ppl with bad internet connections and data caps. thats why ppl complain about them.

im one of the lucky ones where i have zero data cap and high quality connection. so it doesnt bother ppl like me.

Ohyeah!69

Apr 8, 2020
Mom : son son ! remove butt plug .i need to poop .i feel like my asshole will blast with pressure.

Mc : Nope. It part of practice.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha what is your pc specs
My config is from 5 years ago: Geforce GTX 1070 x8Go MSI, I7 6700K 4,00GHz, RAM 32go DDR4, SSD 500Go.
Just to let you know, I had like 20 FPS when I had to render some scenes during the birthday party. Too many characters/environment...
I can make better renders than 1920x1080 but the image weight would be too high, I'm already having problems with my game size haha.

3.90 star(s) 154 Votes