Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You gotta leave your phone at Linda's house instead of keeping it with you.

Thanks for the update. This game is great. Other than the scene for emma, is there any new scene other than story for the other character?
Emma's scene is the only sex scene in 0.16

soooo im interested but is there anyway to avoid rape or ntr? literally the only things im big on dodging
There is no NTR in the game. You won't be able to avoid rape since it's part of the story.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, the beginning is hilarious already :LOL:

Mom: "Oh, no I feel cresfallen because I lost the source of income to me and my son"
MC: "She is vulnerable right now. I need to make moves"

Reactions: Aegish

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.15>>v0.16] [Kalyha] - Unofficial Update
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Uncompressed Update Size: 363 MB
Compressed Update Size: 116 MB

PS: The following won't be renewed
- 166 old renders renewed. (Need to download full version)
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues work, images will need to download full version)

This update is based on
Restore Her Career [v0.15] [Kalyha] Compressed Version.

Compared using
Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V2.1]
This update is unofficial which might break the game.

If you enjoy this unofficial update, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.

Last edited:

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
in the future will there be a story where the mc can rape everyone, then sent to jail > got raped in jail by muscular ojisan leading to game over. or expanding the game with mafia drugs, snuff and stuff? or just follow the current flow?

"my engrish ish bad. thanks for being understanding."

Avi142

Nov 16, 2019
If you wanna start from the beginning, you have to DL the whole game (5GB or there is a compressed version 1,54GB).

It has. But the party isn't finished yet.
Ok thanks for replying . Could you tell in which update version it will finish?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Ok thanks for replying . Could you tell in which update version it will finish?
I don't know it myself yet.
All I can say is that I still have a lot of work to do before finishing it.

Reactions: Gg Rg

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Yep, will party finish in 0.17? Is that real to do 0.17 bigger than usual update and include sexual content with all girls?
0.17 will probably be the end of the birthday party yeah. Gonna try to make it a little bigger if it doesn't fit in one update. :)
And of course after that, the modelling business will go on with Adrianna!

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
0.17 will probably be the end of the birthday party yeah. Gonna try to make it a little bigger if it doesn't fit in one update. :)
And of course after that, the modelling business will go on with Adrianna!
i hope we will get a harem ending and have all the girls :)

Reactions: Maccafloy

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I dont like the new mini game with alcohol level mechanic, it doesnt suit the game and feels out of place, i think the game was better before this kind of mini game.

Anyway, outside of that, good game

Reactions: NotSoTasty

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I dont like the new mini game with alcohol level mechanic, it doesnt suit the game and feels out of place, i think the game was better before this kind of mini game.

Anyway, outside of that, good game
There will be gallery mod, so you'll be able to see then all possible paths. I think it's more interesting opposite to just linear path, but this feature should be used not always but sometimes on big events like that birthday party

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
You gotta leave your phone at Linda's house instead of keeping it with you.

Emma's scene is the only sex scene in 0.16

There is no NTR in the game. You won't be able to avoid rape since it's part of the story.
ehhhhh I mean as long as I can skip through the rape I’m gonna give it a fair shot. For personal reasons it’s just not my thing HOWEVER, you put work in bro so I’ll try it and if it’s dope I’ll hit patreon for ya. Sounds fair

Reactions: Kalyha

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
There will be gallery mod, so you'll be able to see then all possible paths. I think it's more interesting opposite to just linear path, but this feature should be used not always but sometimes on big events like that birthday party
Well, we will have to agree to disagree. I dont think its interesting, and as i said, it doesnt suit this game. Its just nuissance that deviates from what was a good game before that.

Lets be honest, all it does is makes you repeat the birthday party several times and it takes time from the Dev that can be used in developing more story instead of this crappy choices to artificially inflate gameplay time by making you repeat an event. As i said, it doesnt suit this game, and the game was perfectly fine without it.

I would prefer that development and render time to be used in advancing he story

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes