Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Hey, you do you install the update, when you already have 0.16, to mach the saves and everything? to i copy 0.17 and paste it into 0.16?

syazsyaz

Dec 4, 2020
why... scene for sex like hurm... 6 sex scene 2 creampie and 4 cumshot.. what the heaven... hurm i totally sad for this new update... linda cumshot 2 scenes with cumshot and emma also in the party.. why... i waiting this game to update and why become like this.. 5.17 gb is not worth it.. please add creampie scenes not cumshot scene... idont care about gb at least the scenes nice and have creampie scenes not the cumshot... i play the different choice i hope that linda have creampie but hurm.. same cumshot... what the heaven... kalyha please add creampie scene not cumshot..

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
713 new images, wow! Must be a lot going on :)

Er, no. It's basically a card game. Used to like this but now it's just an enourmous borefest.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have to say a game like this has no reason to have different paths and "choices". All it results in is forcing players to juggle multiple save files for different playthroughs for no good reason. The choices involved aren't actually meaningful and you often don't see the results of them until the next version. It just feels like cheap padding for the game and only results in frustrated players. Just put all the content on a single playthrough. It's just a much easier way to make the game and players are happier. Everybody wins.
cant wait to play your game...it seems as you, mr.everybody, know it all.

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
It's always easier to just complain about content, speed, development in general or whatnot of somebody else'S work and just ignore the amount of time that has to be spend to actually produce something.
Real life or other obligations? Screw that, if you start developing AVN you HAVE to produce at least roughly 60 minutes of content every 2 weeks because otherwise everybody will be pissed and your game sucks.

Seriously, grow up guys. You're complaining about a product you're essential stealing (this is a pirate side afterall and yes I know some of you might be patreons, I don't know nor do I actually care) and yes, criticism and all is warranted because otherwise the product might not improve over time with usueful feedback.

Instead you complain about slow progress with characters and whatnot when this whole damn game is about the idea the developer had. HE decides how the game plays out and HE decides when and in what situation certain things happen.

Either accept that, just bugger off or at least pretend your brain isn't just there to prevent air from floating right through that thick skull of yours.

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
How is it even possible to get Lindas alcohol level to 4 or more? o_O I think I tried any possible combination and I can't manage more than 3. Is there anything you need to have done before so she drinks enough? :0
wine and share drink with them

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
It's always easier to just complain about content, speed, development in general or whatnot of somebody else'S work and just ignore the amount of time that has to be spend to actually produce something.
Real life or other obligations? Screw that, if you start developing AVN you HAVE to produce at least roughly 60 minutes of content every 2 weeks because otherwise everybody will be pissed and your game sucks.

Seriously, grow up guys. You're complaining about a product you're essential stealing (this is a pirate side afterall and yes I know some of you might be patreons, I don't know nor do I actually care) and yes, criticism and all is warranted because otherwise the product might not improve over time with usueful feedback.

Instead you complain about slow progress with characters and whatnot when this whole damn game is about the idea the developer had. HE decides how the game plays out and HE decides when and in what situation certain things happen.

Either accept that, just bugger off or at least pretend your brain isn't just there to prevent air from floating right through that thick skull of yours.
You are mostly wright but you are also mistaken in some points.

No one is stealing anything, the dev is the one that publishes the game.

You say that criticism is warranted to help improve the product, but then you complain that someone makes a criticism about the product? If people are only allowed to sing praises and not say comments about the aspect they didn't like then what is the point of a forum? Perhaps there is something to their criticism? Yes not everyone will be polite about it, that's unfortunate, but it's also expected, trying to police peoples opinions just shows who's the one that needs to grow up.

If you are going to get salty every time someone makes a comment you don't like then perhaps a public forum is not for you?

Brickstoj

Aug 23, 2020
I did enjoy the content of this update, but I wished we had made more progress with Adriana, I don't want to assume that its intentional, but it does feel that her story its being intentionally stretched as much as possible, sex doesn't need to be the end goal of the character, it can be another step in the process of corruption , my fear is that her story will be dragged for so long that by the time the moment finally comes the players will no longer be interested, I don't think the term blueballs is correct here but it does have the risk of becoming that if something substantial doesn't happen soon.

In any case good update I´ll wait for the next one to see if we make progress.
Totally agree.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I see the birthday party wasn't unanimous.
I tried a different kind of gameplay, since a lot of people were complaning about the linear aspect of the game. I thought it would be interresting to finally have a real player impact on the event you can unlock. Some might enjoy, some might not, it is how it is now.

You might be thinking that this birthday party was too slow or not enough content with the woman you like, but I think it's because you played it update by update and not as a new game. Because overall, if you start a new game, I'm confident that this event adds a plus to the story.

Anyway, I still enjoyed making this party event and I don't regret the choices. However, as I said in my v0.17 release post, I'll go back to the way it was before. Which is: focus on the relation betweeen MC and Adrianna and their "modelling" business.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Hey, you do you install the update, when you already have 0.16, to mach the saves and everything? to i copy 0.17 and paste it into 0.16?
If you want to keep prior saves, dont use the patch version linked at the 1st post, instead download the all in on above it and unzip in a fresh folder, don't overwrite the old one, or errors will/might sometimes pop up.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I see the birthday party wasn't unanimous.
I tried a different kind of gameplay, since a lot of people were complaning about the linear aspect of the game. I thought it would be interresting to finally have a real player impact on the event you can unlock. Some might enjoy, some might not, it is how it is now.

You might be thinking that this birthday party was too slow or not enough content with the woman you like, but I think it's because you played it update by update and not as a new game. Because overall, if you start a new game, I'm confident that this event adds a plus to the story.

Anyway, I still enjoyed making this party event and I don't regret the choices. However, as I said in my v0.17 release post, I'll go back to the way it was before. Which is: focus on the relation between MC and Adrianna and their "modelling" business.
I think the problem is changing the gameplay style in the middle of a game. Some people would like the gameplay style of the party, but those quite possibly wont like the previous style and wont probably reach the party before giving up on the game.

And the ones that loved the previous gameplay, will probably wont like the party gameplay (i am on this group) so will dislike the party.

The would be of course a group of people that likes both, but thats reducing your target audience, since if they like both, they already liked the previous ones.

I think Devs need to decide on a gameplay for their games and not change it in the middle, and if they want to use another gameplay style, use it on their next game

Thats my opinion anyway

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Thanks for update Kalyha! :) Im a big fan of the game since day 1 and you really can see the difference in graphics between first versions and the latest. I think I will start a new playthrough for this one, since the best part for me in this game is the slow corruption process of Adriana. Im glad to hear that the main story will move on now in next updateQ! Can't wait to play through latest content, reading about the optional sex scenes for the party! :geek:

Reactions: Gg Rg and Urk

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I was going to stick with this until he banged the mom, but 5gb+ for still pic scenes? :(

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes