juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hello, hello!
You've been waiting a little longer than usual, I know. But here it is! It has been really tough and I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted on the game but I finally made it.

So, how to start...
This update contains five different sex scenes, but if you want to unlock them all, you will have to check every possible choices. Don't be afraid of saving and chosing a 2nd path to make sure you see every exclusive scenes, or dialogue.

Int: Don't forget about buying rigged cards or drugs.

You can also check the gallery menu to make sure you didn't skip an important sex scene. All the littles dialogues and few renders change won't be in the gallery, so it's up to you to check everything. :)
Once again, I made a chapter 0.17 version for those who only wanna download the latest part. (I had to include 0.16 inside because of the drinking mini game and the alcohol stats of every characters.)

As you see, I tried to make a less linear game during the birthday party so your choices really matters in v0.16 and v0.17. But in v0.18 I'll go back to my previous style.
I also wanted to add one more scene but... Because I'm late already I didn't add it to this update, it's gonna be in the next version then.

Anyway... I really hope you'll like this update! As usual, your feedback and comments are appreciated.

Changelog :
- 713 new renders.
- 158 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Emma story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Scarlett story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
I have one question, do you plan on reviewing more past scenes and animations? Because i dont want to replay the whole game several times to see them, so i plan to wait untill you finish reviewing past scenes to start a new game and watch them

Reactions: Maccafloy

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry, but dissapointed. Expected much more after such delay. Also dev remaked old renders instead of more lewd content.
There are 3 sex scenes (1 with Adrianna, 2 with Linda) and 2 sensual scenes (no actual sex in it) in this update. Anyway I finished the birthday party so I'll focus on Adrianna and the photoshoot again. :)

I have one question, do you plan on reviewing more past scenes and animations? Because i dont want to replay the whole game several times to see them, so i plan to wait untill you finish reviewing past scenes to start a new game and watch them
Yes I want to renew all the old renders that I'm not satisfied with, and there are quite some haha. I'm reworking them step by step and adding some exclusive content to make it even better. But the story itself isn't changing, so it's not so important if you don't check it at every update, it's also for new players.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Restore Her Career [v0.17] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.41 GB
Original Size Mac: 5.39 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.59 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.58 GB: -

Original Chapter Only Size Win/Linux: 742 MB
Original Chapter Only Mac: 725 MB

Compressed Size Chapter Only Win/Linux: 248 MB: -
Compressed Size Chapter Only Mac: 231 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hoq get last scene from gallery
Last gallery scene can be unlocked if you chosed the rigged cards and if Alex alcohol level is at least at 6.

Kalyha Will the result of the party have effect on future story? Will it matter which scenes did we got?
Choices during the party will only have effect during the party (and one scene in 0.18) then it won't matters at all, the story will continue.
I don't want the choices to be too important because it might change the story too much and it will take more time for me to make all the different paths.

LoKFan

Aug 31, 2017
I don't want the choices to be too important because it might change the story too much and it will take more time for me to make all the different paths.
I like that. Once you finish with the game it would also be a nice way to keep it alive by adding a new path from the different choices. I really like the linear style for now though, some games start with 50 characters and it takes 3 years to see a tit, then they do a remake and make it even harder to see a tit... xD

Keep up the good work!

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Downloaded the Mega link for the PC version but after doing so and extracting it it turns out to be the Mac version. Thinking i clicked the wrong link i downloaded again and extracted... its the Mac version again. The mega link is wrong for the windows version

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Too bad old saves dont work anymore, but its a great game, so i will skip through my earlier content to catch up. I have not gotten that far yet anyway. Thx for the update.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Downloaded the Mega link for the PC version but after doing so and extracting it it turns out to be the Mac version. Thinking i clicked the wrong link i downloaded again and extracted... its the Mac version again. The mega link is wrong for the windows version
I just checked, the link is pointing to the PC version. Are you sure you're clicking on the right link ?

Too bad old saves dont work anymore, but its a great game, so i will skip through my earlier content to catch up. I have not gotten that far yet anyway. Thx for the update.
Are you sure about old saves ? Except for very old saves (v0.1 to v0.3) all the saves should be working fine.

Can anyone confirm those two issues ?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Before I get too invested in this game, will the corruption lead to sharing and whoring the women out?

Because that is the first thing that pops into my head when I see a game about models and 'restoring their careers'.

The corruption tag always seems to come with sharing and prostitution and I'm not into either one of those things, especially when it involves the MC's mother.

Will sharing of any kind with another male ever be forced on us at any time in this game?

If not, awesome. If it will be, then good luck with your game, but I'm out. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Before I get too invested in this game, will the corruption lead to sharing and whoring the women out?

Because that is the first thing that pops into my head when I see a game about models and 'restoring their careers'.

The corruption tag always seems to come with sharing and prostitution and I'm not into either one of those things, especially when it involves the MC's mother.

Will sharing of any kind with another male ever be forced on us at any time in this game?

If not, awesome. If it will be, then good luck with your game, but I'm out. :ROFLMAO:
It's your lucky day then, since no sharing is intended into the game. ;)
The MC is and will be the only one having fun with the ladies.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I just checked, the link is pointing to the PC version. Are you sure you're clicking on the right link ?

Are you sure about old saves ? Except for very old saves (v0.1 to v0.3) all the saves should be working fine.

Can anyone confirm those two issues ?
Yeah, it literally calls it the window (pc) zip when you click on the Mega link. Its only after downloading said file and extracting that it transpires to be the Mac one instead.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I did enjoy the content of this update, but I wished we had made more progress with Adriana, I don't want to assume that its intentional, but it does feel that her story its being intentionally stretched as much as possible, sex doesn't need to be the end goal of the character, it can be another step in the process of corruption , my fear is that her story will be dragged for so long that by the time the moment finally comes the players will no longer be interested, I don't think the term blueballs is correct here but it does have the risk of becoming that if something substantial doesn't happen soon.

In any case good update I´ll wait for the next one to see if we make progress.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I must be doing something wrong, because the only lewd scene i found was a blowjob. I hope this fucking party ends and we never get anything like this anymore...

Reactions: Winterxxxt
3.90 star(s) 151 Votes