ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Alright gentlemen, a final checkup and a last overall test then I'm ready for the upload! :)
High chances for tomorrow if I do not find any issues.
Your wait will end soon haha.

Anyway, gonna sleep now... Z___z
Did you remake main avatar of the game? :)

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Alright gentlemen, a final checkup and a last overall test then I'm ready for the upload! :)
High chances for tomorrow if I do not find any issues.
Your wait will end soon haha.

Anyway, gonna sleep now... Z___z
Awesome, lets hope its doable

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, hello!
You've been waiting a little longer than usual, I know. But here it is! It has been really tough and I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted on the game but I finally made it.

So, how to start...
This update contains five different sex scenes, but if you want to unlock them all, you will have to check every possible choices. Don't be afraid of saving and chosing a 2nd path to make sure you see every exclusive scenes, or dialogue.

Int: Don't forget about buying rigged cards or drugs.

You can also check the gallery menu to make sure you didn't skip an important sex scene. All the littles dialogues and few renders change won't be in the gallery, so it's up to you to check everything. :)
Once again, I made a chapter 0.17 version for those who only wanna download the latest part. (I had to include 0.16 inside because of the drinking mini game and the alcohol stats of every characters.)

As you see, I tried to make a less linear game during the birthday party so your choices really matters in v0.16 and v0.17. But in v0.18 I'll go back to my previous style.
I also wanted to add one more scene but... Because I'm late already I didn't add it to this update, it's gonna be in the next version then.

Anyway... I really hope you'll like this update! As usual, your feedback and comments are appreciated.

Changelog :
- 713 new renders.
- 158 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Emma story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Scarlett story progression.
- Jenna story progression.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
This game is mainly a blackmail power fantasy, does it quite well but falls short on execution. Mom's character was being set up for money desperation but instead, it went towards naive corruption and manipulation. The MC is really twisted, he's promised himself he's going to go balls-deep in his mother's fat ass, and this makes the corruption much more real.

The game has a decent style with well-rendered models. Maybe the body proportions are over the top, taking away from the realism that the dev wants to bring into the game.
The story is well written and really goes hard on blackmail and rape. The blackmail content is unavoidable, and the plot appears to be choice-based with branching storylines, but it is actually very linear.

Restore Her Career

Mom: "Son, help me to restore my career."
Me: "Give me back my virginity!" :LOL:
i liked how you described this game got/know any more blackmail power fantasy games? looking for recommendations

Brickstoj

Aug 23, 2020
Sorry, but dissapointed. Expected much more after such delay. Also dev remaked old renders instead of more lewd content.

3.90 star(s) 151 Votes