riverrungames

Dominus vobiscum
Game Developer
Sep 18, 2021
Has the bullying been properly addressed by the developer yet? We deserve a reply.

As a matter of principle we need to mobilize a wide pushback against the degenerate and antisocial behavior displayed in these type of games, and collectively demand the psychopathic MC be replaced with a loving, romantic MC. He should be affectionate toward his family and hold true to the principle of agape, the pure and spontaneous love for other human beings.

oste22

May 31, 2017
Has the bullying been properly addressed by the developer yet? We deserve a reply.

As a matter of principle we need to mobilize a wide pushback against the degenerate and antisocial behavior displayed in these type of games, and collectively demand the psychopathic MC be replaced with a loving, romantic MC. He should be affectionate toward his family and hold true to the principle of agape, the pure and spontaneous love for other human beings.
Lol if you dont like it dont play it simple as that, instead you are bitching when it’s clearly stated what will happen in the game.

Sep 6, 2021
He should be affectionate toward his family and hold true to the principle of agape, the pure and spontaneous love for other human beings.
Did you read the Warning posted on the front page? People play this game because they're either fine with or really like the MC being a psychopath and taking advantage of the women and pushing them to do what he wants. Otherwise it's a pretty standard 'dude corrupts his family and social circle' game, there's a lot of others you can play where the corruption is a slow burn, just use the search.

Kalyha, love the game. Please don't change anything because there's very few games like your's

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2017

I'm convinced this is troll and your messing with everyone lol ,but in case you're not I would say games with true "degenerate and antisocial" mc's are a huge minority. There is tons of games with good boy mc's with plenty of romance in them and this game isn't one of them, which is the reason so many people have taken a liking to it because of it's unconventional mc and darker tone.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Still at the beginning since I was in holiday for a week after the release. The script isn't finished yet for v.20 but I still renewed an old photoshoot already. A few more updates to go until I'm satisfied with the old content haha.
At which aspect you unsatisfied with old scenes, visually or about the script, or overall?
Can you spoiler a little what upcoming in 0.20? (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
At which aspect you unsatisfied with old scenes, visually or about the script, or overall?
Can you spoiler a little what upcoming in 0.20? (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜
Both renders and dialogues quality. Also I'm adding more content so the story feels even more real between the characters because I did not developed enough aspects of the characters during early scenes.

About v20:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
to unlock the second neighbor scene, focus on their drunk point and when you need to choose three different drinks choose the one that gave the husband the most drunk point.
the other ones is just focus on the girl
1st scene: Adrianna alcohol level must be at least at 4.
2nd scene: Linda alcohol level must be at least at 4.
3rd scene: Jack alcohol level must be at least at 5.
4th scene: Alex alcohol level must be at least at 6.
there are too many choices guys

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
there is no scene with the aunt in the party? btw I can oly rise alex level to 4 not 6
Hello, you can check if you missed any scene by checking the gallery screen. If there is still a locked scene for the party, that means you missed one and you might have to redo the party with different choices. (Or you can just unlock the scene directly on the gallery screen if you don't want to redo the whole party.)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes