Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
bro I can't wait anymore!!!
They are only halfway into the next update. Just relax.

This story feels like it should have an end point plus the team is kinda working on the next project.(not always good, some people get 3 projects going up to version 0.1-0.2 and abandon them all).

How far this story has gotten it should really be V 0.6 or something. It feels halfway done.

Reactions: Jarul

althworld

May 12, 2018
Is there a gallery mod? For some reason, the scenes I unlocked in the previous ver become unavailable with the newer ver, and I have no patience to go back and play from the beginning.

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Is there a gallery mod? For some reason, the scenes I unlocked in the previous ver become unavailable with the newer ver, and I have no patience to go back and play from the beginning.
I don't remember downloading a mod for this.
While looking at the gallery on the top right corner it has a button which I can click going from "Unlocked" to "Locked".
Do you see the same thing and does that unlock the scenes?

I have skipped some scenes to keep it with the family but I won't leave my best friend's mother out. I did something to unlock scenes.

Reactions: althworld

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Kalyha used a pretty standard way to build his gallery. It's based on already seen label. If you lose access to previously seen scenes, it means your lose you persistent file.

This file is stored in game/saves. Renpy also store a copy of this file in C:\Users\Bibifoc\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\RestoreHerCareer-1594690454.

When installing a new version, we usually delete the previous folder and unzip a new one. When starting the game, Renpy automatically copies your persistent file from roaming to game/saves.

Maybe you have a problem with the "roaming" folder? Did you lose your previous saves too?

You can make a manual save of your persistent file and manually put it back to game/saves folder after installing a new version.

Reactions: althworld

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
As the people above already said, you can click on the unlock button to make every scenes availables. There is no need to redo the whole game.
I also renewed some early scenes so you might have to unlock them again (like the first two photoshoots for example).

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
New here. Can anyone tell me if this is an harem game? Seeing so many chicks on the cover makes me quesiton it.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
Nopy is dead now. So sad.

This game is lit btw. What is the best way to get money to the developer?
Edit: Think I'm dumb, should have noticed the patreon blob.

I will have to play the game from the start again as I lost the save file from the version just before the party. 0.14 I think. Will be fun to relive that.

Reactions: DrFree and oste22

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
New here. Can anyone tell me if this is an harem game? Seeing so many chicks on the cover makes me quesiton it.
Is it an harem game. Main girl is Adrianna (the mother, which got the most content) but there are side girls also and are important in the story.

Nopy is dead now. So sad.

This game is lit btw. What is the best way to get money to the developer?
Edit: Think I'm dumb, should have noticed the patreon blob.

I will have to play the game from the start again as I lost the save file from the version just before the party. 0.14 I think. Will be fun to relive that.
Glad you like. :)
The early game changed a lot so you'll discover new scenes at the beginning too.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Is it an harem game. Main girl is Adrianna (the mother, which got the most content) but there are side girls also and are important in the story.

Glad you like. :)
The early game changed a lot so you'll discover new scenes at the beginning too.
Thanks for the answer. The plot sounded like it, so I wondered why the tag is missing.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
this game with like models that look like the ones from broken dreamers n being a dik like that type would be AMAZING

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
will the update be out this month Kalyha :)
I'm trying my best for it, can't tell 100% tho.. :d

With NOPE down it would be good to start using Torrents again.
You can try to ask for a moderator to add a new NOPY link, I don't have access to it.

this game with like models that look like the ones from broken dreamers n being a dik like that type would be AMAZING
What does that mean? My models aren't good enough? :p

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
What does that mean? My models aren't good enough? :p
nah they're awesome for that style of models, super hot! but if you used those other types of character models, not the "honey select" ones (i think thats what they're called) i think i would never leave my house lol
love your work!

Reactions: Kalyha

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I'm inclined to agree, but, there is a special charm to this kind of models. Kalyha's models are much better than base "honey select" ones, much better. The skin, the lightning the expressions, etc.

Reactions: Kalyha
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes