Mar 16, 2019
Nopy shutted down forever, out of buisness. ~(>_<。)\
Payment systems bullied them to death.
No more Nopy, no more eroge. <(_ _)>
Oh that's a shame. :/
It was a pretty decent plateform.

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
It was an Amazing Platform. I would also agree with using a torrent system because other system give poor speed. I think there is at least one file hoster that also provides an option to download through torrent file. I think FilesFM had that, might be wrong about the name but for sure there is one that provides that option.

Otherwise just create a torrent and slap a public tracker announce on it, for example these two:
udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce
udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

After that, just upload the torrent here and people like me would be happy to seed it for others. Okay, I'll be blunt, I will seed it personally I you allow torrents. 6 GB makes downloading from filehosts a downright pain in the ass.

Edit: Files.fm provides two ways to download a game, one is a torrent file and other is the normal web download. So I would recommend Files.fm as the filehoster if possible, otherwise I can help create and seed the torrent myself

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
how i upgrade version 0.18 to 0.19 ? someone can explain please im new with this things
You can't, "0.19 chapter only" is not like patch for 0.18, it's just an stand alone game with part of story. You have to download full 0.19, if you want to use your saves.

Reactions: JuanM4

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
Are you dismissing riverrungames opinion on what he does and does not find likeable and relatable. Maybe the MC is really likeable and relatable for them. Respect other's lived experience :)

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Oh that's a shame. :/
It was a pretty decent plateform.
Interesting how much say nopy is gone forever. forever shouldn't be said. If the people think it is possible they will start a comback. Only if and when that is is written in the stars.

if you want to read it yourself, here is a link to the Nopy statement

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Are you dismissing riverrungames opinion on what he does and does not find likeable and relatable. Maybe the MC is really likeable and relatable for them. Respect other's lived experience :)
Got to love the trolls.
Get back to tricking your family members into having sexual relationships with you using onlyfans, alcohol and drugs.

I thought I was playing a game with a cool warning that goes something like
"Game contains a lot of blackmail and corruption. MC isn't your typical nice guy and is a kind of sociopath.
Keep that in mind before downloading.
You're warned. "

Tom Daniel

Sep 28, 2019
That was a sarcastic comment, not trolling. There's a significant difference there. I don't see why someone would troll here anyways, its really not the place to get enough idiots to fall for it.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
is there a way for me to get all the sex scenes from the party in one playthrough or is that impossible? seems like i have to choose between adriana and linda right now

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
All the party scenes are mutually exclusive
ah i see, i was just wondering cuz whether or not i get the scene i get the post scene "oh that was amazing" line from the mc so idk i thought maybe i was missing something

Wisthep

Apr 13, 2017
ah i see, i was just wondering cuz whether or not i get the scene i get the post scene "oh that was amazing" line from the mc so idk i thought maybe i was missing something
Aye the scenes between scenes are the same whichever of the 4 routes you are on. Which scene you get is dependent upon how many drinks each of the guests comsume:

1st scene: Adrianna alcohol level must be at least at 4.
2nd scene: Linda alcohol level must be at least at 4.
3rd scene: Jack alcohol level must be at least at 5.
4th scene: Alex alcohol level must be at least at 6.

Reactions: X2Z

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey, can you guess who's that character? ;)
Sending special artwork to the first one finding the right answer (only one answer per person allowed).

RHC.jpg

Reactions: Maccafloy
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes