otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Sad I'm too late for this party, but I guess that was very fun contest idea, Kalyha. (y)
I hope winner will share that special artwork with us, after 0.20 release.

Personally I think guess about Adrianna's new yoga outfit should be right one, at lest environment lools like Adrianna's house. But in a same time, I think main girl as puzzle answer - is too simple, too obvious, so I don't know.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I would like to donate. You have a very promising game, but Patreon dropped me about a year ago, I don’t know why, and Patreon did not follow up with me as promised. I’m not going to put any more effort into a business who seems to care little about it’s customers and treats many of the game developers like Cr*p!. Please open a SubcribeStar account or Buy Me a Coffee to get those donations lost because of Patreon.

Having a Subscribe Star account really helps if Patreon decides to close your account for whatever reason.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
DH4444, yeah, looks like it's only a time matter, when Patreon will come to an developer with strict request to delete incest and all other staff they don't like. So backup platform is a good and must have feature.

Also, as I had discover, Patreon have a problem with paypal, it declared as a possible way to pay, but it do not works at all, and it's not my personal issue, but massive.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I would like to donate. You have a very promising game, but Patreon dropped me about a year ago, I don’t know why, and Patreon did not follow up with me as promised. I’m not going to put any more effort into a business who seems to care little about it’s customers and treats many of the game developers like Cr*p!. Please open a SubcribeStar account or Buy Me a Coffee to get those donations lost because of Patreon.

Having a Subscribe Star account really helps if Patreon decides to close your account for whatever reason.
You're not the first one who tell me that you're having problems with Patreon. I'll check SubscribeStar and eventually open one for those who want to support and have access to subscribers content.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes