otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Well, I would like to see them in duo photoshoot even if they will be dressed. But in sexy dresses, high heels and kissing each other :giggle:

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
It seems there will be a yoga or gym scene for next version
I hope Kalyha continues with photoshoots on v0.20, why not together with auntie. Both girls are corrupted enough to accept more and more, why not a nice bgg scene. Or maybe Adrianna in the stripclub, with a nice ending in private...
Anyway, update coming soon, getting more and more excited

Reactions: Jarul and Gg Rg

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Sometimes I'm also want MC to be more tender to his auntie. But I think all ideas to make this game more "realistical" and less rude in characters relationship - a very naive. All of this can only make game vanilla and boring. You really want MC to ask women if they want to wear slutty dress or dance in strip club, instead of force them to do it? And more over, in realistic scenario, which all of you craving, ofcourse girls will answer "no way I will wear it, maybe only in bedroom and if we get married", lol. Do you really want bore like this? :sick:

Reactions: Blah Blah Blah

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Well, everyone want games to be variable as much as possible, but features like this, for indi-developers, just increases developing time exponentially.
Originally this game is a true visual novel, which telling story, not trying to be real game with decisions. I think this conception is very right pick for solo developer and let him to make fast enough progress with regular updates. In last year content-length of this game multiplied. Compared to games like Waifu Academy, where we get one or two updates last year, it's massive. So I(and you too, trust me :giggle:) want it to stay like this.

Reactions: Tom Daniel

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Like otoboke said, I am alone working on my project. I can't afford making alternate stories/path too much because it's way too much work to handle for a single dev.
I got a story in mind and I wanna stick to it, I like linear visual novel style for my game. But fans ideas are welcome and it's not impossible that I use some if I find them interresting.
I try to add player's choices as much as I can but updates are already taking me a lot of time and I don't want to increase the pace betwee updates even more.

Anyway, update is very soon guys: 99.99% chance this week end :)

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Most people don't understand that a single Dev can't turn a project into the mass effect trilogy. Try to get people to apply to a nsfw project and see what the reaction is from people and banks. Even if people were ok with it the banks still took nopy down.

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
Like otoboke said, I am alone working on my project. I can't afford making alternate stories/path too much because it's way too much work to handle for a single dev.
I got a story in mind and I wanna stick to it, I like linear visual novel style for my game. But fans ideas are welcome and it's not impossible that I use some if I find them interresting.
I try to add player's choices as much as I can but updates are already taking me a lot of time and I don't want to increase the pace betwee updates even more.

Anyway, update is very soon guys: 99.99% chance this week end :)
you are great, do not be influenced and take all the time you need

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
In the email they sent " 99.99% chance that the update will be released this week (probably this weekend). " But they do big slow updates so they might wait just to make it a Christmas release. Give you something to be thankful for.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, I'm here with a great news!

New update! Restore Her Career v0.20 is now available!
I've been working on this update for more than two months already, but I'm proud to finally say it is completed.

I know you guys like Adrianna, and you won't be dissapointed in this one, because she got a lot of new content.
Linda also have a huge scene during the yoga session (don't wanna spoil) and Madison has a small content in this version, but she has an important role into the story.

I added several choices into this update, each choice lead to a total new scene so do not hesitate do try them all so you can access all the scenes (make a save before a choice so you can easily go back to see them).

Moreover, some old content has been renewed, like always. The second photoshoot is completely reworked. Check it out because it is way better. :)

This update is a little longer than the previous one, like 15% more, I hope you're gonna enjoy it!
I am also trying to reduce the total size of the game because it's getting pretty big right now, so I'm gonna compress more images for the next update.

Anyway, have fun. And tell me what you did you think about the update!

Changelog:
- 834 new renders.
- 123 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Rebecca story progression.
- Madison story progression.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I used the update version and something doesnt seems right ... it startet with a (start picture: day15scene5-126.jpg) Boobjob, after this scene both started talking about the Spa time and that they meet in 15min -> then bang ... Endscreen with saying thats it for v 0.20 ...wtf?

edit: I tried after loading from the last save - which seemed to be the issue -> startet a "new" game without loading and now it seems right
So if you have the same issue just start a "new" game with the update version.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes