Fuckupbitch

Mar 17, 2020
That said, Kalyha did a great job and this corruption story, those guys who only want fuck images should find other games that are more suitable for them. As for me, I think the way the story works slowly like this is so wonderful, the way the MC earns Adrianna slowly, little by little, is so good.

bobbicus1

Mar 31, 2020
To me the problem is not the slow corruption. That's good in general. The problem is that the character is stuck in a permanent reluctant/non consensual state. And that pretty much makes most of the scenes abusive/rapey. There are very few scenes where we see her even a tiny bit tempted to go for it, most of it is just blackmail and coercion. Which is more akin to mind break often seen in japanese games than corruption.

To me corruption is "I want to do that but I'm resisting because it's immoral and taboo". Not " I don't want this, it's disgusting but I'm doing it cause I'm forced".
The reluctant/non consensual state and the abusive/rapey scenes are what make this game unique. I hope they stay that way through until the end. This and a handful of other games are the only ones I know of that have more than a scene or 2 of abusive/rapey scenes. If you don't like that almost every other game on this site lacks abusive/rapey scenes.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The reluctant/non consensual state and the abusive/rapey scenes are what make this game unique. I hope they stay that way through until the end. This and a handful of other games are the only ones I know of that have more than a scene or 2 of abusive/rapey scenes. If you don't like that almost every other game on this site lacks abusive/rapey scenes.
Not bashing the kink (even if I don't like non-con). I'm just saying that's probably why some posters feel the corruption process is slow or regressing. Because there is actually no corruption going on. She started unwilling but submissive and she's still unwilling but submissive, with the only difference being the escalation of the acts. Not her attitude towards them.

babidiboo

Jul 21, 2017
This game is iso far one of the best corruption/renpy game I have ever played, I'm eagerly waiting for each release since the start. And it's only at 0.20.... So big up to the dev!

What I would like to see the most is to have the game turning into a sandbox mode when the whole/big part of, story is over. This would be crazy and would add so much value to the game. I'm not sure if this is the plan with the stripclub but I really wish that it takes this way so the fun never ends :love:

Bullitman2

May 26, 2017
Brilliant game, slow corruption is best corruption! Sure, it can be frustrating to wait for updates during the development of the game, but patience is a virtue, it will be so much more rewarding when the endgame rolls around and we get to reap the fruits of Adriannas training. For the time being, it's great to slowly but steadily chip away at her resistance.

And I have no worries at all regarding getting to the point where she will have actual sex with the MC: in a good corruption game (which this certainly is) that is only like the 50% mark of the overall progress. There is so much more to do after regular fucking... just think anal, think group sex, think public humiliation, pet play etc... Kalyha certainly has some nice things planned out already ;)

The sandbox idea or some method of repeatable scenes would indeed be nice, at least in the endgame, when you want to savour your accomplishment.

Anyway, cheers to you Kalyha, I'm a huge fan, excellent work so far!

Jun 15, 2017
Kalyha Just wanted to start by saying that I absolutely love this game and It just keeps continuing to get better. I'm very glad you're not taking some of the comments to heart that are saying the corruption is too slow, It is very refreshing to find a corruption game where the girls don't end up being total sluts after 2-3 days of gameplay. This type of corruption game is very fun to play because over time you get to see how much Adrianna is slowly being corrupted and this update already shows how different Adrianna has become thanks to all our past actions. Also thought I'd add that I really liked the idea of having Madison pretend to be a tax inspector to pressure Adrianna into being more invested into the business, I think It was really smart and I'm liking the direction the game is heading.

Also I just wanted to suggest maybe adding some bodywriting content into the game, I think it would really suit this type of game and it's fairly unique because not many games I know of do it. I think It would be a hot idea for the mc to write some things on Adrianna's body before filming a new photoshoot and It definitely sounds like something the MC would be
into.

bobbicus1

Mar 31, 2020
Not bashing the kink (even if I don't like non-con). I'm just saying that's probably why some posters feel the corruption process is slow or regressing. Because there is actually no corruption going on. She started unwilling but submissive and she's still unwilling but submissive, with the only difference being the escalation of the acts. Not her attitude towards them.
I see what you mean but something has definitely changed in her, that something is what enables the acts to be escalated. Corruption in the sense that she starts to like erotic acts with him isn't happening but he's corrupting her in a lot of other ways. He's corrupting her sense of normality and her psyche itself, fostering her dependence on him and corrupting her motherly instincts and turning them against her to make her feel guilty or like a bad mother for not doing what he wants. Remember initially he was just looking at her butt and bumping against it every now and then, he has groomed her and corrupted her quite a bit since then.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Also I just wanted to suggest maybe adding some bodywriting content into the game, I think it would really suit this type of game and it's fairly unique because not many games I know of do it. I think It would be a hot idea for the mc to write some things on Adrianna's body before filming a new photoshoot and It definitely sounds like something the MC would be into.
Yeah, nice kink, I like it too, but I think this is would be not easy to implement. I guess you have to manually draw signs over body texture, but textures stretched because body is not surface, and you have to stretch signs as well, in weird way.
I also would like to see piercing and chokers/collars, maybe also with harsh words on it.

Jun 15, 2017
Yeah, nice kink, I like it too, but I think this is would be not easy to implement. I guess you have to manually draw signs over body texture, but textures stretched because body is not surface, and you have to stretch signs as well, in weird way.
I also would like to see piercing and chokers/collars, maybe also with harsh words on it.
Yeah, I'm not sure how difficult it would be but I have seen others do it. Bodywriting Definitely would fit this style of game and I like the idea of collars/chokers too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mikej147

Sep 16, 2018
These 3 sentences sum up the big problem with a portion of the community and the approach of the game. Seemingly, both the dev and several fans think if the Adrianna sex happens, then the story is over, which something that couldn't be further from the truth. There are several directions that things can be taken from there, of course, it needs brainstorm of ideas and the willingness to execute it. If the dev don't see a way further down the road after the sex with her happens, then the game is already good as dead though, because it's gonna sink into endless dragging, which already seems to be the case now.
Exactly my sentiments. The MC could keep pushing Adrianna into hardcore bdsm, include the Aunt, push the photos shoots further and further, if you're into it, optional neotare, basically prostituting her, there's as score of things that could be done with escalating degrees of degradation. Sex is only the end if you have no imagination. You could also use the website as an actual way to make money for the MC where he could buy different equiment and outfits from the shoots, depending on what you're in to. There could be actual trouble with the mortgage where the MC needs to make a certain amount of money to appease his audience. There are endless possibilities here, but for some reason the consensus seems to be if the MC puts his peepee in mommy while she's aware, it's game over. Seriously kids, use your imagination.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdanSama and EZ8lt

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
can anyone help me , i miss 1 gallery for adriana when she use a black sexy suit in kinky shop not when she blowjob but when the adriana face the mirror and mc lick her

thanks for kind reply

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
can anyone help me , i miss 1 gallery for adriana when she use a black sexy suit in kinky shop not when she blowjob but when the adriana face the mirror and mc lick her

thanks for kind reply
I believe you have to be 'kinder' to her to get that scene, or at least, that is how I got that scene.

Ruykiru

Developing: Sinful Summer
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
This game is way too funny man, the MC is a fucking crazy psycho and each time one of those "choices" comes up where he just hallucinates the rude one and then goes back to the choice selection makes me laugh my ass off. And btw I was absolutely crying in the scene where he just goes and fucking puts the photo on a picture frame: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: xddd.jpg

IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
This is my favorite game 100%
I've been waiting for 0.20 for a while, and it was everything i anticipated and further!!

I really love the progression with mom, this is the kind of domination I've been waiting for with her.
This is a special kind of corruption game - the mom isn't enjoying it, or slowly starting to enjoy it, and it not rape or blackmail or mind control - it's just simply obedience. the MC is just breaking his mother, like psychologically, into becoming is slave.

Please if anyone knows of any similar incest games (or stories or comics), help me pass the time while I'm waiting for the next chapter, please please I would really appreciate it.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes