kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Is the other game somehow connected to RHC (maybe in a different period), or it will be a brand new game with new characters?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Is the other game somehow connected to RHC (maybe in a different period), or it will be a brand new game with new characters?
I already had this idea in mind, the characters might appear in each other games but as a very very very secondary characters. Just to show that both games are happening at the same time and city.

I'm building my own MCU xD

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
Lol, the RHCU!

But i am a little afraid of what it could mean for the future, not just in terms of time and effort divided but when it comes to the forbidden topics!
Maybe i'm getting ahead of myself.

Jun 15, 2017
I already had this idea in mind, the characters might appear in each other games but as a very very very secondary characters. Just to show that both games are happening at the same time and city.

I'm building my own MCU xD
Hey, It's awesome that you've started a new game I love your work on Restore Her Career So I'm sure the other game will be good too and I'm happy to hear that RCU is still your main priority, I hope you don't get over worked though. I'm assuming with Christmas over you're going to start working on RCU again, can we expect an update in January? Also will you be posting your new game on F95 also or will it be a Patreon exclusive?

Reactions: Gg Rg

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey, It's awesome that you've started a new game I love your work on Restore Her Career So I'm sure the other game will be good too and I'm happy to hear that RCU is still your main priority, I hope you don't get over worked though. I'm assuming with Christmas over you're going to start working on RCU again, can we expect an update in January? Also will you be posting your new game on F95 also or will it be a Patreon exclusive?
I'll be posting the game in here for free of course. And I'm probably gonna release it this weekend. :)
RHC is the priority, consider this second game as a side project/bonus.
About RHC's update, I don't think I can make it for january, it will be most likely february.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Just 2-3 comments above, the dev says that the release will be in February, depending if it is start/end of February (maybe considering also the vacations in the middle) I would say maybe it might be 30-40%

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
I'll be posting the game in here for free of course. And I'm probably gonna release it this weekend. :)
RHC is the priority, consider this second game as a side project/bonus.
About RHC's update, I don't think I can make it for january, it will be most likely february.
I'm about to try your new game and I really enjoy this one. I was just curious how you have gotten both past patreon without needing a patch. I've been a Patron for awhile and think you deserve more patrons just hope they do not block them.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I'm about to try your new game and I really enjoy this one. I was just curious how you have gotten both past patreon without needing a patch. I've been a Patron for awhile and think you deserve more patrons just hope they do not block them.
Possibly hasn't gathered enough notoriety for patreon overlords to pay any mind. Kalyha may want to think about moving to an alternative supporter platform, wouldn't wanna see Adrianna become a landlady and wait for fan patch to be made

Reactions: Jarul and Gg Rg
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes