TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I'm a very nice guy and I have always treated my partners with respect (and have no idea to change that). Still, I find it so fun and good to play a MC like in this game. :devilish: But I'm certain I will still be me after this.

I really liked the LIs (or what they are) and the lewd scenes are just great. So, I'll keep playing this that's for sure. I'll try the new game now, just downloaded it. Keep up the good work, Dev! (y)

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hello everyone.
For those interrested, I released a new game (consider it as a side project until I finish with RHC).
So if you want to check it out : When it all Started
i must say i am impressed... saw your new game the tried it cause it seems interesting and i must say even if not much happend (i mean sexual content) the writing and character building was really good not too rushed enough time to get to know the cast without the typical nonsesical fanservice scene in an demo or proolouge version.

so after playing it i tried your main game even if i have avoided it all the time cause the tag werent really my cup of tea but again i was positivly suprised.
the mc is not the typical creep like in most of this games, he is a fulltime asshole and proud of it maybe this makes the differences the mc and the other characters dont act out of character and somehow you root for him even if he is evil ;).

eagerly waiting for the next episode of booth your games.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I'm a very nice guy and I have always treated my partners with respect (and have no idea to change that). Still, I find it so fun and good to play a MC like in this game. :devilish: But I'm certain I will still be me after this.

I really liked the LIs (or what they are) and the lewd scenes are just great. So, I'll keep playing this that's for sure. I'll try the new game now, just downloaded it. Keep up the good work, Dev! (y)
This is just a fantasy, of course no one (I hope...) act the same as the MC hahaha. :ROFLMAO:

i must say i am impressed... saw your new game the tried it cause it seems interesting and i must say even if not much happend (i mean sexual content) the writing and character building was really good not too rushed enough time to get to know the cast without the typical nonsesical fanservice scene in an demo or proolouge version.

so after playing it i tried your main game even if i have avoided it all the time cause the tag werent really my cup of tea but again i was positivly suprised.
the mc is not the typical creep like in most of this games, he is a fulltime asshole and proud of it maybe this makes the differences the mc and the other characters dont act out of character and somehow you root for him even if he is evil ;).

eagerly waiting for the next episode of booth your games.
Glad to see that my new project gives more visibility to Restore Her Career. :)
The MC is really different than "When it all Started" and I understand that it is not for everyone since RHC is really specific. Either you like it or not, I don't think you can be 50/50.

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
Will the MC take over the strip club and drug stuff that he found out his father was involved in or was his father more of a low level suborindate. this may be a way to get some characters involved in BDSM. Would it be possible for us to find out what is on the flash drive that he found especially the picures.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michelita

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Will the MC take over the strip club and drug stuff that he found out his father was involved in or was his father more of a low level suborindate. this may be a way to get some characters involved in BDSM. Would it be possible for us to find out what is on the flash drive that he found especially the picures.
Yeah, that's the whole point of introducing the strip club.
I guess it's not too much of a spoil to say that the MC is going to be in charge of the club. :)

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
I guess it's not too much of a spoil to say that the MC is going to be in charge of the club. :)
Eh, i haven't finished playing the latest updates yet, so i've just been "spoiled" about this strip club.. But, please tell me we are not going to whore our girls out...
It doesn't seem to be in-charater with the controlling side of MC at least and it would be considered ntr right?
Just some clarification plz.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Eh, i haven't finished playing the latest updates yet, so i've just been "spoiled" about this strip club.. But, please tell me we are not going to whore our girls out...
It doesn't seem to be in-charater with the controlling side of MC at least and it would be considered ntr right?
Oh, people again so concerned about avoiding ntr. No one will die from a little service :giggle:
What even a point of corrupting girls, without dismantling remains of their pride and stubbornness by pushing them to whoring? At least to light kind of it, like provide handjobs for extra tips while working as waitresses.

Reactions: Tiredx and Keashyou

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I suspect it cant be considered NTR if it is the MC that is the one whoring them out. I also doubt that he would do that to his mother. However I think all of the other characters are game for it to occur.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
As confirmed by dev before, the MC will not share girls.

As a note, whoring out girls would not be considered NTR.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
How to get the newest update the scene,the one with mom in tbe fitting room?i only can unlock the bj,not the other one

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
try Blackmailing the Family as well :)

if anything, MC owing the strip club means he gonna fuck even more new girls not the other way around lol

Urk

Aug 8, 2020

Urk

Aug 8, 2020
try Blackmailing the Family as well :)

if anything, MC owing the strip club means he gonna fuck even more new girls not the other way around lol
One can only hope.

As confirmed by dev before, the MC will not share girls.

As a note, whoring out girls would not be considered NTR.
You really think ppl who don't like NTR are ok with other guys fucking them in any way shape or form?
I think at this point, the original japanese meaning of NTR has been laid to the wayside, most people, at least in the forum, use NTR as in "only i can touch (or even see naked, partially or fully) my girls", whoring them out obviously qualifies as NTR under this, more broad, all-encompassing definition. I think the spirit of the law is clear at least.

Obviously that doesn't mean you can't have those kinds of interactions in the game, just have to define the core girls or let us decide whom are and whom aren't and stuff like that.

That's what i think (and i believe a lot of ppl do) at least.

Reactions: EJW

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
You really think ppl who don't like NTR are ok with other guys fucking them in any way shape or form?
I think at this point, the original japanese meaning of NTR has been laid to the wayside, most people, at least in the forum, use NTR as in "only i can touch (or even see naked, partially or fully) my girls", whoring them out obviously qualifies as NTR under this, more broad, all-encompassing definition. I think the spirit of the law is clear at least.
I know a lot of people would consider that NTR, but I was just going off the F95Zone definition of what they consider NTR.

Reactions: Urk
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes