Jun 15, 2017
Not abandoned, just following the standard developer milking plan, come out with steady updates early in the game development and then drip by drip stretch the time between updates until you reach idol status like Icstor.
It's crazy to me that all It takes is one update to take longer for people to start complaining and even somehow try to say that Kalyha is going to reach icstor levels, completely ignoring the fact that the dev has kept full communication and even released a new game since the last update.Kalyha is literally one of the most consistent devs on the platform and people wont even give him the benefit of the doubt.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
It's crazy to me that all It takes is one update to take longer for people to start complaining and even somehow try to say that Kalyha is going to reach icstor levels, completely ignoring the fact that the dev has kept full communication and even released a new game since the last update.Kalyha is literally one of the most consistent devs on the platform and people wont even give him the benefit of the doubt.
Personally, it's just disappointing to see that it'll be 3 months when 0.21 arrives next month since 0.20 was early December. Just sad to think we could only see Adrianna 4 times a year now
Also dev made a new game in that period of time so its understandable that the update is a little late
It's not like the new game will go away so it's always going to be late from now on

Nateberuks

Nov 29, 2020
I dont know why i download this game. All mc do is thinking about sex. Well if anyone know game have good story can u guys share to me. For example like drpinkcake game or anything that similar its not like i hate sex if i hate i wont download this game its just i want play where its have good story where its not just about sex.

fata001

Jun 20, 2019
I dont know why i download this game. All mc do is thinking about sex. Well if anyone know game have good story can u guys share to me. For example like drpinkcake game or anything that similar its not like i hate sex if i hate i wont download this game its just i want play where its have good story where its not just about sex.
Star wars Knights of the Old Republic has a fantastic story, Baldur's gate was pretty cool, Dragon Age origins too, I think you should download Steam though, this is not the page you are looking for. Just my humble opinion.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Personally, it's just disappointing to see that it'll be 3 months when 0.21 arrives next month since 0.20 was early December. Just sad to think we could only see Adrianna 4 times a year now
It's not like the new game will go away so it's always going to be late from now on
Can't disagree, sadly.
But those agressive guys, who blame Kalyha in milking patreons.. aaargh, it's so stupid. Milking what? 450$/month, 20-30% of which Patreon takes for himself, right? And all of you just plays RHC for free, you can't say anything to dev. (╯‵□′)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think Kalyha just shows signs of burning out. He making this game for ~2 years now, while having an regular job, it's must be pretty exhausting, financial support is definitely not impressive, but it turns to be like second job, with impatient community keep demanding "when? when? faster! when? stop extending developing time! you are like other corrupted developers!". That's must be quite dissapointing.
And if Kalyha really feels that way, I prefer him to announce and take break from developing RHC for half year, than to abandon it after few more updates.

Also, I guess, update every 3-4 weeks, like it was in 2020 - yearly 21, is not normal, it's exceptional. It was kinda artistic obsession of an artist who starting something new and feeling full of excitement, so can work on it even instead of sleeping or taking food, you know this type of mood if you did play Dwarf Fortress :giggle:, it's can't continue for long time. So we have to get used to that 2-3 months now is normal time for updates. After all, we haven't much(I believe literally zero) of examples of solo developers who doing it faster, especially after more that 1 year from first version. I mean between games with decent story and hundreds of renders, so text games like Deegrees of Lewdity doesn't count, and half of DoL's changes - community made.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Release is scheduled for march, probably first/second week according to the dev
About the frequency of releases topic, I agree with the above comment, this game has been one of the few with constant and pretty fast pace updates. It is actually quite impressive for a solo dev in a relatively short time
I would suggest the dev though to fully focus on Adrianna (I mean RHC) and keep for the moment the other game in pause, and I love "When it all started" as well, it has huge potential (characters and storywise) and can't wait for its continuation.
It should not be easy for a dev to keep on working on both these projects...

Reactions: Keashyou and seagma

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
Can't disagree, sadly.
But those agressive guys, who blame Kalyha in milking patreons.. aaargh, it's so stupid. Milking what? 450$/month, 20-30% of which Patreon takes for himself, right? And all of you just plays RHC for free, you can't say anything to dev. (╯‵□′)╯︵ ┻━┻

I think Kalyha just shows signs of burning out. He making this game for ~2 years now, while having an regular job, it's must be pretty exhausting, financial support is definitely not impressive, but it turns to be like second job, with impatient community keep demanding "when? when? faster! when? stop extending developing time! you are like other corrupted developers!". That's must be quite dissapointing.
And if Kalyha really feels that way, I prefer him to announce and take break from developing RHC for half year, than to abandon it after few more updates.

Also, I guess, update every 3-4 weeks, like it was in 2020 - yearly 21, is not normal, it's exceptional. It was kinda artistic obsession of an artist who starting something new and feeling full of excitement, so can work on it even instead of sleeping or taking food, you know this type of mood if you did play Dwarf Fortress :giggle:, it's can't continue for long time. So we have to get used to that 2-3 months now is normal time for updates. After all, we haven't much(I believe literally zero) of examples of solo developers who doing it faster, especially after more that 1 year from first version. I mean between games with decent story and hundreds of renders, so text games like Deegrees of Lewdity doesn't count, and half of DoL's changes - community made.
The whole burn out seems like your grasping for straws to make an excuse because someone who is burned out from working too much does not decide hey I need even more work so lets start a second game....

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
The whole burn out seems like your grasping for straws to make an excuse because someone who is burned out from working too much does not decide hey I need even more work so lets start a second game....
I guess you barelly know how creativity and psychology behind it works. To lose interest in an idea/conseption, when it turned to not new anymore, and abandon it unfinished - most common act in arts.

Reactions: Gg Rg

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I guess you barelly know how creativity and psychology behind it works. To lose interest in an idea/conseption, when it turned to not new anymore, and abandon it unfinished - most common act in arts.
Creative burnout is real but the solution would not be to add another very, very similiar project to get away from creative burnout. I guess you barely understand the finer point of nuance as opposed to excuses for excuses sake.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Damn man what do think will happen with your constant posting? You've asked this for years. It's not like Kalyha is going to feel pressured to release the update sooner because of you or anyone else. We all get it, it's going to be long time between updates from now on so please get that through your head and move on like everyone else here has

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Creative burnout is real but the solution would not be to add another very, very similiar project to get away from creative burnout. I guess you barely understand the finer point of nuance as opposed to excuses for excuses sake.
the solution would not be to
So you deciding what would be?
Very very similar? Who said? New models, new characters, new story, yet with similar kinks and on same engines - thats not enough to classify work as a new one? Then, let me guess, paintings made in impressionism style, with oil paints and in a landscape genre - are all the same? :FacePalm:

upd: or, pardonne me, very very very similar
Oh, ha-ha, that silly Claude Monet, he just did produce similar after similar for almost an century.

Last edited:

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
Really loved your design for the women in the game! [The huge boobs, different dresses & also not creating any small breasts characters & piercings for any of the female characters]
Keep up the great work & will look forward to your future updates of this game.

Reactions: Kalyha

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
Don't mean to be offensive by this but what do you think about asking someone to help you with editing the mistakes in the game text?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes