IdanSama

Apr 29, 2018
i just realized, i'm currently replaying dreams of desire and there is an amazing spanking scene with the mom bent over the mc knees. like hard punishment spanking. and it got me thinking that as much as rhc is spanking heavy, we never actually had Adrianna positioned for some good old fashioned OTK punishment. not that i can recall. he also pulls her hair during the scene which i don't think ever happened in rhc.

could be awesome...

Reactions: Tunechi1901

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Good thing MC is a sociopath.
there is a sociopath and there is a sociopath - and both can be two big differences. everything depends on the results of their efforts. For example, I consider the MC a sociopath performing socially useful work. =)

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
there is a sociopath and there is a sociopath - and both can be two big differences. everything depends on the results of their efforts. For example, I consider the MC a sociopath performing socially useful work. =)
MC may not be giving them what they want but he's giving them what they need. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: ramvivat

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I thought I was an upside-down, inside-out Taoist, but you... and that signature... sure make me look... uh, simple.

At least we both have the ability to use 10 words, when 5 will do, and still not say much of anything. Kudos.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I thought I was an upside-down, inside-out Taoist, but you... and that signature... sure make me look... uh, simple.

At least we both have the ability to use 10 words, when 5 will do, and still not say much of anything. Kudos.
wolf and wolf are two very different things. I will say worse - the same wolf in the forest and on a sheep farm does different things. in the forest he is a nurse who cleans the forest from weak and sick animals. on a farm among the sheep - just a killer. I hope the analogy is crystal clear to you. you need to look not at the pasted labels that someone has pasted, but at the situational context.

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
i just realized, i'm currently replaying dreams of desire and there is an amazing spanking scene with the mom bent over the mc knees. like hard punishment spanking. and it got me thinking that as much as rhc is spanking heavy, we never actually had Adrianna positioned for some good old fashioned OTK punishment. not that i can recall. he also pulls her hair during the scene which i don't think ever happened in rhc.

could be awesome...
He did grab and control her by hairtail in one (at least in one, idk) of BJ scenes, I think that counts.
But yes, everything is better with hairpulling. :devilish:

Reactions: IdanSama

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Better get release w/o 80-90% :) No normal sex scene with Adrianna yet. Both scenes with her are very boring.
I find Linda's story arc the least boring (so far at least). We get to see the MC take a 'happily' married woman and totally corrupt her. And for someone who claims to be only giving into the depravity for her family, she seems quite willing.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I find Linda's story arc the least boring (so far at least). We get to see the MC take a 'happily' married woman and totally corrupt her. And for someone who claims to be only giving into the depravity for her family, she seems quite willing.
I think the situation with Linda is somewhat similar to the situation with Katherine from "Waifu Academy" - her husband does not cope with the duties of a house stallion. however, unlike Katherine, Linda does not dare to wave a red rag. Katherine, on the contrary, cuckolded her husband very much - I think in one of the updates I will have the pleasure of watching the "flight of a home airship" performed by Katherine. (i mean pregnancy)
but the fact that Linda does not dare to wave a red rag does not mean that she does not want to improve her life situation with a lack of male attention.

Fejef

Donor
Apr 4, 2017
Can anyone suggest similar games to this? I love the way the MC treats the girls. The only one like it that I can think of is Waifu Academy.

Reactions: masterdc1976
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes