ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
everybodys anxious to bang adrianna again :devilish:
and why not, when yes?
besides, Adrianna was definitely waiting - you can see by her.
endure so many years without male attention ...
and if the F-hour had not happened (when she was (F)ired from work) - she would have suffered like that, poor thing, she herself would not have come to her son first, because social taboos are not ordered.
and then - it itself fell into the hands, it did everything by itself.
it remains only not to frighten, not to protest too zealously.
and as a result, a wench in kings, with a dick.
and her hands are clean - she did not lift a finger to drag her son onto herself, he himself saddled her. =)
a great excuse for conscience, if you think about it. her conscience is clear. she can sleep peacefully in bed with a "full-length heating pad" - and even a nutritious breakfast will be served without getting out of bed ...

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Holidays, end of the year... many reasons for why this update is taking a little longer. Kalyha was always taking tops 1.5 month per update, 80% of the time it was 1 update per month.
Not only this one. Updates became much more sparse.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Well, the dev is working alone on both RHC and WIAS so I think this has made that each game is getting releases a bit less frequently then at the beginning, also I guess he should have a real job and life to take care on the same time...
I can understand if the releases are a bit delayed due to this. Still, he is delivering constant quality content since 2years+, so I would still follow and respect his release time

Orc2381

Feb 23, 2022
It’s worth the wait. I like this game and how submissive Adrianna is. Really great job with it so far. My only ask is that the game be less structured so that you have free time to do as you please with all the ladies in the game, but this is not that type of game. So I’ll just enjoy it for what it is.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
goat of all games
=))))
hahahaha

the goat of any 18+ game is the player himself. for his thoughts smelled so much of sex that if thoughts could be smelled, they would smell like a goat. did i tell "smell" - oh no - it not smell - it stinks!
but the goal of all 18+ games is NOT animation - anything but animation. animation is not the goal - it's just a way, one of the ways to keep the attention of the "main goat" (that is, the player) and make him go through the entire story path, change himself mentally, albeit a little.

in a word, a Freudian slip, but with some conclusions.

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I hope next update will be cherry pop Would also like to see sex with Adrianna, cause Dev teasing with butt plug about 10 updates,but still no anal scene. Honestly I thought that first sex scene with her will be anal instead vaginal, cause of butt plug story.
Would also like to see sex with Adrianna, but Adriana is not mentally ready for it. The first sex with Adraian where she was only printed was a big story, a big step in her um.. seduction now to jump straight to an act where Andrian wasn't even do when sober. good things take time how and what happened to Adrian would you have realized in your mind your first time with your young lover and how you deal with it. Either way, a wonderful update and the event with andraina I'm looking forward to it either way

Last edited:

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I think you right. Maybe, MC should not haste now, the prey is already belongs to him anyway and can't escape ;), but now he can make her beg him to fuck her brains out, or show her obedience and willing to be his property in any other way.
But pushing and forcing cute sexy beings to do what they don't ready to do yet - also is hot. I don't know. :unsure:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I think you right. Maybe, MC should not haste now, the prey is already belongs to him anyway and can't escape ;), but now he can make her beg him to fuck her brains out, or show her obedience and willing to be his property in any other way.
But pushing and forcing cute sexy beings to do what they don't ready to do yet - also is hot. I don't know. :unsure:
WoW ..um.. No Andrian isn't ready to get you begging him to fuck you out of your mind and your brains out there's still a little threshold She's not quite ready to wear this shirt open or let alone admit. Patience and fingertip feeling is required and to have you in the right place, momme in the right corner, but that can also come with a certain dominance, but we're almost there soon, we'll have them all to ourselves alien grins ^^

Reactions: Datechi

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Would also like to see sex with Adrianna, but Adriana is not mentally ready for it. The first sex with Adraian where she was only printed was a big story, a big step in her um.. seduction now to jump straight to an act where Andrian wasn't even do when sober. good things take time how and what happened to Adrian would you have realized in your mind your first time with your young lover and how you deal with it. Either way, a wonderful update and the event with andraina I'm looking forward to it either way
You managed to spell "Adrianna" in 5 different way in a single message hahaha. :LOL:

I hope next update will be cherry pop anal with Adrianna, cause Dev teasing with butt plug about 10 updates,but still no anal scene. Honestly I thought that first sex scene with her will be anal instead vaginal, cause of butt plug story.
At first, anal was supposed to be before vaginal sex in my previous story line a long time ago. But in the end I preferred to change that, that's why the butt plug scene arrived pretty early in the story. In my logic, anal sex is way more depraved and even more taboo so I think it fits the story better to do it that way. That's why I'm gonna add an anal with Adrianna later in the game (consider this as a spoiler, but I guess you all knew it was going to happen anyway).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Excuise me, Kalyha which asset set you use in your projects?
it seem like Honey Select - but i think what it is not actually, right?
in the HS i have not seen a single model with such a suppressed lower jaw as Adrianna.
by the way, if you think about it, it is not surprising that the MC so easily subjugated her to himself - A. does not have enough willpower to resist, she is a weak character woman, therefore the MC was able to start sculpting from her the toy that he likes.
I think if the MC had known about this trait from the very beginning, he would have started this game from the very first moments of his appearance in A.'s house, without waiting for A. to start experiencing problems. that is, the moment of A.'s dismissal from work would spur the situation, but in much the same way as the appearance of a fake tax inspector in the house.

Reactions: Suprserpent
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes