otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Stan already has one wing-woman. Her name is Scarlett.
she is slightly cynical, and slightly older than Adrianna. but if Adrianna becomes a wing-woman, then a pair of WW, if they can become a tandem of "good and evil cops", it will probably be something indescribable, like a pair of autogen and acid - when autogen heats the metal and the acid corrodes the heated metal even faster than the same acid would corrode the cold metal.
the two of them (i mean "autogen-and-acid") will be able to corrupt target girls quickly enough, since a woman does not hold protective psychological barriers of such strength in relation to another woman, what strength a woman holds a barrier in front of a man.
it will be very interesting if the tandem can quickly hack and corrupt Rebecca and Linda, presenting them to the Stan on a silver platter...
Hehe, yeah, such slutty corruption duo would be cool.

Reactions: ramvivat

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello everyone, I just asked this question on my Patreon page, I thought it could be fun to ask it here too! :)

So... Here is a simple question for you today...
If you had Adrianna for yourself during 24 hours, what would you do with her?
Let your imagination take over and write your answer!

PS: Yes, this picture is also a preview. :)

RHC_Adrianna.jpg

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Hello everyone, I just asked this question on my Patreon page, I thought it could be fun to ask it here too! :)

View attachment 2545165
Easy answer
hump-pound-want-it.gif

oste22

May 31, 2017

View attachment 2545165
For sure anal, with ass to mouth action, nothing can beat that. :devilish::love: MC can give her a task to do something slutty that she has never done for anyone, and in that way it will be even better if she does what i said earlier by her own decision.:D It will also be fun to see Adrianna think up whole photo session herself (maybe even invite some of her friends or sister), to prove to MC she is 100% his slut. There are endless possibilities.

Last edited:

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019

View attachment 2545165
Would like it a lot if Adrianna can take the lead once, like maybe she feels like her position is threatened by other bitches, so she tries to seduce MC. But i would really like the anal it is been teased a lot already, and maybe some accessories to spice it up like handcuffs etc.

Reactions: oste22

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022

View attachment 2545165
oh don't tempt me, evil tempter! =)

As for me, the topic of Adrianna's pregnancy slips through my posts. i.e. yes, I would start a new side online project. and would have called it a "project of 9 months" without any fuss. I would do an online impregnation of Adrianna and have sex with her every day and the audience would see Adrianna's growing tummy.
maybe if the audience of the main channel grows - I’ll do the same channel with the same content but for Linda - I’ll give her daughter a sister or brother hehe ...
and Alex could do with a little responsibility in his life, let him babysit his brother (hint to Emma, who let slip to Alex that she seems to have a man) ...

eh.. dreams, dreams... =)

there is no "pregnancy" tag in this VN ... and therefore I am sad like a hundred wolves under the moon.

Reactions: otoboke

mikoko67

Jan 26, 2021

To me, the best part of this game (and thats why it's so special) is how you can force the different girls to do things they hate and how you can manipulate to slowly and slowly accept more and more (the deepthroat progression was so nicely done). And so, forcing adrianna to do something she hates (anal for exemple) and see how she's trying to resist and how she's unhappy every time but still surrender a bit (but not balls deep the first time!) at the end is the best.
Worst thing to me would be her being a complete slut for the MC cause this is already what we can find in every other games here... i mean really, if i want a nympho milf, i already have 1000 games to download... but that's just my opinion

UltyShot

Apr 2, 2023
To me, the best part of this game (and thats why it's so special) is how you can force the different girls to do things they hate and how you can manipulate to slowly and slowly accept more and more (the deepthroat progression was so nicely done). And so, forcing adrianna to do something she hates (anal for exemple) and see how she's trying to resist and how she's unhappy every time but still surrender a bit (but not balls deep the first time!) at the end is the best.
Worst thing to me would be her being a complete slut for the MC cause this is already what we can find in every other games here... i mean really, if i want a nympho milf, i already have 1000 games to download... but that's just my opinion
Yes, anal with Adrianna is the most expected scene in the game now, IMHO.

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
Hope the deepthroating will continue to be the thing in the game, even more so now that Adrianna knows her role as a slut. I think its time for Adrianna to deepthroat without help from anyone and no hands :sneaky:

oste22

May 31, 2017
I don't know am only person kinda like this event
Hope it's has more
View attachment 2553796
Kalyha said that there wont be stuff with other guys, but MC will show off Adrianna in the strip club later on, but no one can touch her. I think this scene is for making MC angry by seeing photo of Adrianna, and then MC will maybe show naked photos of Emma to her son to humilliate him (but this is only my guess lol).

oste22

May 31, 2017
when it´s the next update or is it abandoned?????
My guess is mid or early May if Kalyha really pushes it, it’s on 50% finished at the monent (post about that was 15 days ago), any day now we will probably get news about 70% progress (it takes around 15 days sometimes a little more or less, for Kalyha to post about 20% progress of the game, so you can estimate it yourself).

Reactions: Johny38

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I think this scene is for making MC angry by seeing photo of Adrianna, and then MC will maybe show naked photos of Emma to her son to humilliate him (but this is only my guess lol).
God, i hope so. That scene made me feel like the MC was justified in making Emma his slave. MC should get revenge on Alex by fucking Emma in front of him.

Reactions: oste22
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes