oste22

May 31, 2017
but when will be new update... who knows...
I estimate it between 10-15th May to be completed, we will probably get the notice on patreon about 90% completion in the 2-5th May and from there it will be about week of time for the remaining 10% , that’s pretty much how it always was time wise (it takes about 2 weeks for 20% completion, so even if you are not subscribed on Patreon you can see which % of the completion we are on at the moment).

oste22

May 31, 2017
Don't expect much. New update will be boring as usually, some new places and classic bj from Adrianna :)
Dont know how can a yoga session with Linda,Adrianna and Rebecca be boring :D, and if we get on top of that a new photo session oh man... I quite like bj scenes, never enough of them especially now that every scene will be deepthroat and facefuck, but in the upcoming updates i am sure there will be a lot of sex and hopefully anal soon. Last update was for Adrianna to come to terms with everything, this one should push the limits a little bit again. I get the feeling most of the people are here for full on fuckfest( which I like too, but it will come slowly :D) , and are not enjoying the progress of the relationship of MC and Adrianna :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
I mean now that everything is in the open, there is nothing to stop Adrianna from doing more depraved stuff. I even expect her to do it off her own will, she even said in the last update that she will try to get more experience to satisfy MC. Upcoming updates will be so much fun, we got to the best part of the game :p

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
Kalyha is one of the dev that has constantly released new content since the start of this game, much more frequently/regularly than other devs that work full time. He is working alone on this project and also he has another job IRL; he seems to be fully dedicated to this project so he deserves credit and to be supported so he continues to work on his games

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Uh, is there a way to be nice with mom or to avoid having sex with her?
Nope, you shouldn't play this if you want to be the nice guy. The MC is a piece of shit that manipulates, blackmails or rapes almost every woman in his life and it's unavoidable. There's a warning in the OP for good reason lol.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes