Splooshification

Mar 27, 2022
OK, do you know...
Alright.. ..look.. ..you're clearly locked on one intent. So let's work this out. But first, let's drop the ecclesial verbiage (sinner) and just go with "abuser".

1. If you don't understand an abuser or what motivates them; then you're not qualified to judge that individual.
- End result: You can't act negatively and/or punish an abuser.

2. The only way you can understand an abuser is for yourself to also be an abuser. As such, you can't pass judgement because then you, too, would have to be punished.
- End result: You can't act negatively and/or punish an abuser.

Final result: Abusers can't be punished. Period.

You do realize what kind of world your creating if everyone followed your logic, right? You'd see people abusing other people but would have to turn a blind eye and say nothing if you, yourself, were not an abuser. However, if you are a fellow abuser, you can either join in or walk away, but you can report them to the authorities.

You're making way too much of a big deal out of all of this. Someone came to this site, downloaded a game that clearly was way out of their league. They lack the mental fortitude to realize it's just a game. Maybe they were triggered. Maybe the subject matter rattled one too many beans in their brain pan. Maybe some dormant trauma got a little wind blown up its skirt. Whatever. My point is, they came here looking for the unusual and they got a big meaty chunk of it. Maybe they should start with a few tamer options. Regardless of what their problem is, it's THEIR problem. It's not yours, it's not mine, and it's definitely not the developers. The rest of us all know why we're here. Yes, it's sad when a little lost sheep crosses your path; but that's on them. I'm a wolf, so.. ..I guess it's time for me to exercise my cross-dressing fetish, throw on some grammie jammies, and ask Little Red if she wants a little special sauce with her tube steak.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to make a remark with a quote from the Cheshire cat "we are all out of our minds here" - on this kind of gaming portals there are no people without problems. we are all with problems. and me too. and imagine you too. and you offer to condemn someone with problems? maybe you'd like to judge you first? Or do you consider yourself not subject to condemnation? and why, can you be a god?

and once again re-read the beginning of this VN - there is enough information given to judge why the MC became like that. could it be his fault? maybe just his picture of the world so developed?
and think at the same time about how you grew up, how you formed as a person.
and think about how you will feel when we, not knowing you, begin to condemn you, despite the fact that, unlike the MC, we do not know your prehistory - you are terra incognita for us.

so let's go back to the original "do not judge - you will not be judged!"

And by the way, you rightly noticed - it's just a game. although there is nothing more serious than games. Children play to learn about the world around them. other kids played the wrong games - if you remember that "loser ninja" who crashed to death by jumping from the 3rd floor of a shopping center in Hong Kong at the last student unrest (was that already two years ago? or more?) ...

and yet this is just a game, this is not really there, so why condemn a non-existent person for something that he did not do in the real world?

be healthy, comrade.
PEACE!

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Kalyha look how nice wear i found eventually for Aunt Jenna =)
maybe Stan order her to wear everyday?
screenshot0002.png

nice pants, isn't it? at least pants. or maybe Adrianna can wear this?

Reactions: honihole

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Kalyha look how nice wear i found eventually for Aunt Jenna =)
maybe Stan order her to wear everyday?
View attachment 2791371

nice pants, isn't it? at least pants. or maybe Adrianna can wear this?
Isn't Jenna was in exactly same outfit at one of her first visits to main characters house depicted in game? It was maybe even more sexier, because her thongs was visible.

upd:
Yeah, look, I misremembered about thongs, but outfit is the same.
1690057658233.png
upd2:
Thongs was in another scene.
1690058635737.png

Do you guys have idea why palette of screenshots I'm uploading to F95 downscales? You can(well, you not because I reduced size, but on bigger pics I can) see color quantization on some parts of image, like if it's 16bit or even 256 color palette.

Last edited:
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Isn't Jenna was in exactly same outfit at one of her first visits to main characters house depicted in game? It was maybe even more sexier, because her thongs was visible.

upd:
Yeah, look, I misremembered about thongs, but outfit is the same.
View attachment 2791852
upd2:
Thongs was in another scene.
View attachment 2791903

Do you guys have idea why palette of screenshots I'm uploading to F95 downscales? You can(well, you not because I reduced size, but on bigger pics I can) see color quantization on some parts of image, like if it's 16bit or even 256 color palette.
well i forgot, ok? =)

Reactions: otoboke

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
Since Jenna now seems addicted to anal, I hope that in Adrianna's future there will be ass to mouth as addiction and its variant ass to other girl mouth. The good mc has already taken some steps in this direction so everything gives hope for the best. Adrianna's path to atm and atogm could take a lot of updates to be told in detail.

Unique, unattainable game. True masterpiece

Vocker9

May 20, 2022
Yes, there should be anal scene with Adrianna and that should be kind of unexpected for her, like MC talks about just training, she thinks just about plug and he firstly does that for her, but then he puts his cock into her and she's astonished much and tries resist a lot but then as usually obeys to him like Jenna.

Reactions: RicoSmith

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Is it possible to get all party scenes unlocked? I know you can unlock them in gallery but can you get them all in one run with good combination of choices?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes