clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yeah I knew about this and I was using it to get scenes but I am wondering if I can get a perfect party by triggering all scenes to happen.
Getting all the scenes with one single playthrough is not possible, unless someone alters the code.

Reactions: BluexRexy

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I couldnt get that last party scene to play, so I just unlocked the gallery

First time i went through that scene (not understanding how it worked) I fucked it up so bad that nothing happened, but Adrianna kept commenting on shit I "did."

• Haha
Reactions: otoboke

oste22

May 31, 2017
Since you guys talk about the HB party, I wonder if you would like to see this kind of event again in the game or it is too bothering?
Because v0.26 will have something "similar" but with a little more obvious choices I'd say.
Those kind of events have lots of potential :D. I can see Stan’s birthday party, and Stan throwing party for opening strip club as possibilities. The best things from those events are now possible combinations between Stan and the girls, things could get really spicy :D.

Reactions: Johny38

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
Since you guys talk about the HB party, I wonder if you would like to see this kind of event again in the game or it is too bothering?
Because v0.26 will have something "similar" but with a little more obvious choices I'd say.
I'm more in the home location. It is the most erotic place in this kind of story. Scenes of her sleeping while he acts, her doing chores in lingerie, he asking her to do dirty things or repeating dirty phrases, but also give her a complete sex education etc. etc.. for me they are top teasing scenes.

The party scenes are too dispersive and therefore more boring for me, unless they have a more defined sexual theme, for example: “an ass to mouth contest” with Adrianna and the other girls in the strip club, where they all do anal except her, who however does atOGm with all. At the end Adrianna has to declare the winner too… So, this kind of party scene would be amazing.

Johny38

Feb 3, 2019
Can we expect update to come out this weekend ? :)

Reactions: Vocker9

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I like a straight on-rails-narrative. In these games, "choice" makes me feel like I am missing out. I know the goal is often, "replay value" but once I hit one ending, I rarely go back. So, the end result is me just missing content and feeling frustrated or left-out or something... I can't quite express.

That said, as long as you keep your gallery unlocker as you have it, I can see it all and not feel like I missed out. Best of both worlds.

The only other reason I would vote for less branching pathways is if it means faster updates. This is a weirdly selfish answer that only considers the short-term and not the end product and however you plan to market/sell this bad boy, if that is even a goal (or you just doing the Patreon subscription model).

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
I like a straight on-rails-narrative. In these games, "choice" makes me feel like I am missing out. I know the goal is often, "replay value" but once I hit one ending, I rarely go back. So, the end result is me just missing content and feeling frustrated or left-out or something... I can't quite express.
Oh, exactly the same. Oftenly I saw discusses here about best way to play that birthday party, but didn't find motivation in me to replay it in some more proper way than I did. Even though I like RHC so much. So this event is not my favorite, but still I can't say I hate it.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
the thing i didn't like about that event was not being able to see every scene in one playthrough.
maybe there is a correct set of actions we can figure out where we can have all the scenes?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
the thing i didn't like about that event was not being able to see every scene in one playthrough.
maybe there is a correct set of actions we can figure out where we can have all the scenes?
Currently you cannot unlock all scenes in the HB party in one time. Maybe I could change it and make it happen though... I will see.
But for v0.26 date event, you can get all the scenes if you select the right choices (and trust me, these scenes are worth it haha).

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Currently you cannot unlock all scenes in the HB party in one time. Maybe I could change it and make it happen though... I will see.
But for v0.26 date event, you can get all the scenes if you select the right choices (and trust me, these scenes are worth it haha).
no any doubt hehe =)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes