May 19, 2019
this is the best incest game i have ever seen so far... i love the mom.. so damn hot cant wait till we get more with her.... how often are the updates and will there we any kind if videos put in the game?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I disagree. :) I, for one, like it when corrupting a girl results in somewhat quasi-romantic relationship. You know, when she doesn't straight up approves, but enjoys it anyway. It make sense in terms of Stockholm syndrome. And in this case it's his mom, how could she hate her child. xD
The perfect solution would be a slightly different paths. One is more rough and another one is more... mutual I guess.
Judging by the latest update I feel like this is kinda what's gonna happen.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I don't have a problem with different routes to choose, espacially if that would mean we could get an even harder path for people like me who want to play as evil as possible and/or like Prostituition/sharing.:devilish:

This is Kalyhas first game and he is learning by doing. It would be a big step to implement paths and I don't know how much work this would mean. I would think that it is better right now to finish this game (take your time and bring a lot more content Kalyha! :-D ) before doing this. He can use this straight method to improve even more on rendering and maybe adding animations.

With this he would have a great groundwork for a second game where he could focus on giving us choices with different paths.

Normally I get the short straw with my preferences but this time I am lucky that the dev wants to make the game more in my taste.

But again, if Kalyha decides to add paths I will not complain as long as I can still play an asshole.^^

And for the record, a second game should also be a son corrupting his family! I can't get enough from it.

Kalyha
I forgot to mention that I liked in the older version this little thing where the MC found the study of his father and refuses to help his mother clean it. This is something I think adds more about the dominance of the player, not only sex but also being the boss outside the shootings. Great work!
Thanks buddy ;D
I'll try to add more interactions like this, I think it can improve their relation for the better.

this is the best incest game i have ever seen so far... i love the mom.. so damn hot cant wait till we get more with her.... how often are the updates and will there we any kind if videos put in the game?
I try to release an update every 2 weeks at least. It can takes a little less days some times, depends on my time and the difficulties I have during rendering.
For now there are no animations since it looks even harder work, but I'll think about it if I got a lot more support in the future.

May 19, 2019
Thanks buddy ;D
I'll try to add more interactions like this, I think it can improve their relation for the better.

I try to release an update every 2 weeks at least. It can takes a little less days some times, depends on my time and the difficulties I have during rendering.
For now there are no animations since it looks even harder work, but I'll think about it if I got a lot more support in the future.
well i know i am happily supporting now... i kinda hope to get an animation in the future of her riding with her tits bouncing a bit

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
i thought you were exaggerating when you said the mc is a sociopath. this dude is a nightmare to everyone he meets. I really hope he gets his comeuppance eventually. i think that would be a great ending.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
i thought you were exaggerating when you said the mc is a sociopath. this dude is a nightmare to everyone he meets. I really hope he gets his comeuppance eventually. i think that would be a great ending.
I am quite sure this is not the kind of game where this will happen. (which is great) :-D

Reactions: nouseguy

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
any hope oh when we might get to fuck our mom and/or shower with her?
One day my friend, you gotta let things going.

Good game. Have only one idea. Add updates to prev. version, cause game is already big enough.
If the game size is too much for you, there is the compressed version available (quality reduced though).
But yeah when the game is going to be too much GB I'll think about making different part.

jdoejd

Oct 22, 2018
Finally a game where the women change their outfits and wear high heels! Nice!
Totally agree with this!!! Maybe boobs too exxagerated, but nothing could be perfect. To be honest, I would prefer boobs smaller as they are.
In rest, good work!

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Too linear. Lame that you give choices but they're really not an option. Basically just watching a story where we have no control. Renders are great and momma is thicc

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.8] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 2.31 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 2.3 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (662 MB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (644 MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
most of your compressed versions ive noticed that you are not in friendly terms with mega. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Flash001
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes