michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Please take your time. I bet most of us will agree it'll be worth the wait. Especially if we get the hottest photoshoot with mom so far. Hopefully she can be more submissive and play with the son's equipment a while before going in for the BJ :sneaky:

Edit: also I gotta say the writing on this game is top-notch

Last edited:

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
Hi everyone.
Quick update for you all : I currently did 60% of the version 0.8.
If everything is going as planned, it should be finished during this week, but this is going to be hard I won't lie.
no problem sir , take it easy , dont rush , very hot game + top notch !:cool:(y) ! Love Fapping !

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, Hello !

I did it ! I was able to finish this update before the end of the week. I don't know how many hours I spent but it's here.
In this update you will get to know Madison a little more with a special scene with her. And of course, the main story with Adrianna continues. :)

Changelog :
- 658 new renders.
- 24 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Madison story progression.

Enjoy !

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Restore Her Career [v0.8] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 2.31 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 2.3 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (662 MB): - - -
Compressed version for Mac (644 MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pantene

Oct 31, 2019
This man is a myth. Look at the speed that updates come out, if all the others were like this ... Congratulations on the game and the work done

Reactions: Kalyha

botab

Aug 24, 2020
Good afternoon, do you need a walkthrough for this game? or you can play like this if you need the walkthrough of the game Can someone post it

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
The girls really look nice, young, curvy.. but why do they have to be mother and aunt? Would be really nice to have role fitting the age they look. If you're into mothers and aunts... make them look old, MILFy... just my opinion.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes