BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
What kind of sick demented mind would come up with stuff like this? Pretty dark and the son is like the bad guy in a thriller gone wrong. Really the only other thing I can come up with is.. When's the next update!?!?

Not your usual cup of tea.. and congrats for that.

smoe

Apr 19, 2018
I see your point. Maybe FBI wasn't the best choice here.
Thanks for the feedback :)
Actually, FBI was the correct choice. Monitoring drug cartels sounds more like the FBI than the police. If the guy was just a drug dealer than you might have the police trailing him.

What DD86JKL is most likely complaining about is the stripper police uniform on the lady. I personally don't mind. If I can believe some kid out of high school forced an FBI agent to send him nudes, I can believe she wears stripper uniform when working alone in a dark office.

I've been looking for a game like this ever since The Tyrant stopped updating.

Reactions: DD86JKL

DD86JKL

Aug 24, 2020
Actually, FBI was the correct choice. Monitoring drug cartels sounds more like the FBI than the police. If the guy was just a drug dealer than you might have the police trailing him.

What DD86JKL is most likely complaining about is the stripper police uniform on the lady. I personally don't mind. If I can believe some kid out of high school forced an FBI agent to send him nudes, I can believe she wears stripper uniform when working alone in a dark office.
If we are getting down to it, Drug Enforcement is the DEA's job, which as I understand is a parallel unit to the FBI under the DOJ? Could be wrong, I always thought the DEA was a subset of the regular civil police, but I stand corrected on that one after some light research. Live and learn! Regardless.

That whole character was really bizarre to me. Her outfit really did bother me, but mostly because it seemed out of her character; as I said, FBI agents are not policemen. If she had a stripperific office suit I wouldn't have said anything, hahaha. But the thing I was really trying to call attention to is that this character could pose an interesting challenge to the MC and act as an adversary, inject some more tension in the story, which could be nice. It feels wasted to just have her be another bimbo that he can easily maneuver. Onto an actual actionable suggestion, so that I'm not just whining: I would rewrite Madison as an fresh cadet / intern that reports to someone higher up on the DEA or FBI (or whatever), and have THAT character be a more cunning woman with more power and some leverage over the MC, someone that can actually make his life challenging, so that overcoming her actually feels rewarding. If Kalyha can do this slow of a boil with Adrianna and make it interesting to read, I'm sure it can be pulled off in satisfying ways with another character as well.

Alas, I also don't want the developer to turn their ideas around because of my feedback, I'm really just trying to provide some feedback on the overall writing because the developer seems to care. You don't put a scene about the women your main character just face-fucked trying to seduce her husband and being denied if you are not trying to contextualize things... Anyway. You do you, Kalyha.

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Would be nice to say in the changelogs WHICH old scene got renewed so i dont need to look at the hole old stuff
I'm renewing all the first few scenes and doing them in order, for now the 3rd scenes has been changed.

Reactions: Majima@22

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
so Kalyha are you thinking of making more games after you are done with this one

PS: sorry for my bad grammar, English is not my native language

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know yet, I'm just thinking about finishing this one for now.
if you do decide to make another game you should make this game but in a different Universe what I'm trying to say is in the universe that the MC is a good guy and is not a psychopath, you know for the people don't like blackmail or corruption but do like the character models, I myself i am okay with blackmail and Corruption but I know that are some people don't like it and this would be this version of the game would be for the people who don't like blackmail and corruption but of course this is just an idea

sorry for my bad grammar

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
if you do decide to make another game you should make this game but in a different Universe what I'm trying to say is in the universe that the MC is a good guy and is not a psychopath, you know for the people don't like blackmail or corruption but do like the character models, I myself i am okay with blackmail and Corruption but I know that are some people don't like it and this would be this version of the game would be for the people who don't like blackmail and corruption but of course this is just an idea

sorry for my bad grammar
I don't think I will ever do that. If I want to do a love story, it will be a whole new game. But I'm not done at all with this one anyway so don't worry you'll see these characters for a long time haha

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
I don't think I will ever do that. If I want to do a love story, it will be a whole new game. But I'm not done at all with this one anyway so don't worry you'll see these characters for a long time haha
if you do decide to make a game, make it at the same style as Honey Select 2, I really like that style

Reactions: Kalyha

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Pretty soon ;)

I'll try to make it longer for the next one. I usually try to do around 650-700 renders per update, which is quite a lot haha. So if you guys prefere, I can increase the update but I'm gonna need more time to release it.
take all the time you need we can wait Kalyha your the best ever :)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes