Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

Update is here !
In this version we'll see Emma again, some story progression with Adrianna and Jenna, and finally a new character is introduced: Inspector Madison.
One old scene has also been modifed with new renders.
Enjoy. :)

Changelog :
- 646 new renders.
- 51 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- Emma story progression.
- One new female character introduced.
- Added 1 new location in the house.

RickyyyWith3ys

Nov 15, 2019
Dude I just understood what you said!
I realised that I changed the name "Jack" to "Marvin" between two characters, so I applied the change to everything in the script. But it also modified "Jack off" to "Marvin off" lmao ! I didn't see it until now.
I fixed it haha.
ahh should of kept it in. It was funny nonetheless

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
I really don't mind corruption or blackmail but I hate NTR and I want to know will this game have NTR

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Restore Her Career [v0.7] [Kalyha] - Original Size: 2.05GB

Compressed version for PC (566MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I rarely play any games that dont have animations but in a few updates time when there is more mum content ill have to give this a try as the wonen look great, is there at least multiple pics for each lewd scene?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
this game is hilariously twisted haha..
surprised its on patreon without the need for a "fan patch" considering how harsh they are about incest..

Reactions: MilanShine95

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I really don't mind corruption or blackmail but I hate NTR and I want to know will this game have NTR
No NTR, and not planned.

I rarely play any games that dont have animations but in a few updates time when there is more mum content ill have to give this a try as the wonen look great, is there at least multiple pics for each lewd scene?
Yes, my VN contains lot of images (over 4000+) and I try to do as many renders as possible to give you different angles and way to see the scene.

I'm assuming the updates are going to continue past 1.0?
1.0 means the game will be completed. However, do not confuse 0.10 and 1.0 haha.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes