ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It says 2 years later.
Do the math.
How old was he 2 years ago.
Not old enough to romance her, maybe.
And there's only 1 right choice, why do we have to go through that again?
Knowing that those choices do nothing, why would I even think of clicking them?
Short supply of options leading to no paths?
There's no point in choosing those offensive choices if they don't lead anywhere.
I think you wasted your time doing that or maybe after enough corruption or whatever, those kinda choices may actually work.
It doesn't seem to have a Love path just a pervert path.
Those choices lead to nothing good as far as I can tell.
The game is clearly NTR, but they forgot to put that in the tag.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wtf you talking about ? I swear some people don't think before writing bullshit
About choices, have you ever heard of entertainment ?
Looks like you can't even quote properly. That explains a lot duh
Please just add to your post if it is the last one in line.

With that being said that poster that does not know what he is talking about has been on my ignore list for some time now.

Reactions: Kalikas3

Komedian7

Jun 3, 2018
Really enjoying this game. The dominating aspect is top notch. Asshole MC, not a weak fluffy man inserted into a domination story. Besides the Tryant and Dirty Pool, does can anyone recommend other games with this personality?
Bad Bobby Saga, Urban Demons

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've updated the main page and added a warning for people who are too offended about the MC's behavior.
Now if someone whines about that, it means he didn't even read before downloading.
The game is NTR throughout.
Maybe you should add to the tag cause it's missing.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I've updated the main page and added a warning for people who are too offended about the MC's behavior.
Now if someone whines about that, it means he didn't even read before downloading.
I'm really liking where all the ass slaps and stuff are taking this update. Any chance we might get a workupload or a nopy on the front page for Windows version?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I'm really liking where all the ass slaps and stuff are taking this update. Any chance we might get a workupload or a nopy on the front page for Windows version?
I only release the game using MEGA then a moderator is uploading it on several others platforms.
Maybe you can ask a mod to kindly help you with your request.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I only release the game using MEGA then a moderator is uploading it on several others platforms.
Maybe you can ask a mod to kindly help you with your request.
I wouldn't even know where to begin on that. Can they be @ mentioned as a role or do you have to just know the names?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey guys.
I almost finished writing the script for the next version but didn't do a single render yet. I have so many ideas coming and it will be a lot of work to add them all !
I'll do my best to release the next update as soon as possible, so stay there and wait until it's ready :)

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Hey guys.
I almost finished writing the script for the next version but didn't do a single render yet. I have so many ideas coming and it will be a lot of work to add them all !
I'll do my best to release the next update as soon as possible, so stay there and wait until it's ready :)
your the best ever take your time :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kalyha

Friske

Mar 10, 2020
Very good game, with a lot of potential story wise. The constant switch between the slowly corruption progress of the main female protagonist and the subplots of the other side characters who the MC is trying to dominate, creates a diverse storyline and therefore makes progressing through the plot very enjoyable. Personally, I really like the appearance of the whole female cast that are introduced so far; up until now I don't prefer one character over the other (bless these curves! ;)).

I'm eager to see what will come next after the successful startup of the adult channel and of course all the other plans and ideas that the MC as 'the evil mastermind' will come up with, to make his dream of an own harem come true. Keep up the good work!(y)

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Very good game, with a lot of potential story wise. The constant switch between the slowly corruption progress of the main female protagonist and the subplots of the other side characters who the MC is trying to dominate, creates a diverse storyline and therefore makes progressing through the plot very enjoyable. Personally, I really like the appearance of the whole female cast that are introduced so far; up until now I don't prefer one character over the other (bless these curves! ;)).

I'm eager to see what will come next after the successful startup of the adult channel and of course all the other plans and ideas that the MC as 'the evil mastermind' will come up with, to make his dream of an own harem come true. Keep up the good work!(y)
Thank you for the feedback :)
And for your first comment also haha.

Dec 20, 2018
Usually, I don't like female characters with such huge boobs, but in this case girls, especially mom and Emma look amazing. Appreciate the frequent use of high heels and emphasis on long legs, right into my fetish :)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes