Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
basicially not bad for a first try.
Story setup is ok
But the mom looks more like a sister at same age as MC rather than a MILF
And my personal main complaint is:
WHY ... just WHY have the developers nowadays have to make the boobs that huge? Women with boobs each bigger than her head and also bigger than her ass are just DISGUSTING.
I know there are some fetish guys which think the only important on women are boobs, but why apply such "turn-offs" to all girls?
Sorry - could be a good game, but like that it's another no-go

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
WHAT?? im trying to be good revealing thigs that some noobs dont know, i get pisset when i know the game was note made os zero and stoled from another, i'm the good guy here :cool:

your trying to say the dev stoled something he or she did not please stop trolling and say sorry please thank you .

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
WHAT?? im trying to be good revealing thigs that some noobs dont know, i get pisset when i know the game was note made os zero and stoled from another, i'm the good guy here :cool:
show me where to the dev stole the characters because you basically saying if I decide to make a character on HS from zero is basically stealing because they might be another character that looks similar to mine.

Reactions: lewismasss

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
just take a look at the characters and you will see are the all the same
so what if the characters look a little bit similar that doesn't mean that dev stole the characters when I make characters on my HS some of them look very similar they or still original characters even if they look a little bit similar

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
so what if the characters look a little bit similar that doesn't mean that dev stole the characters when I make characters on my HS some of them look very similar they or still original characters even if they look a little bit similar
Just let it go. He's not worth it. No need to respond to him and clutter up the post with unnecessary responses to him.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Restore Her Career [v0.6] [Kalyha] - Original Size: 1.76GB

Compressed version for PC (488MB): - -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
i just wonder how stupid people can be...
Having no clue at all about developement and how things are made, but talking more bullshit than a herd of cows can produce the natural way.
Calling a developer for theft just because characters look similar by using HS or HS2 (with limited free assets) is just hillarous. Of course characters look similar more or less crossover different games.
I just wait for the day where another idiot starts calling out all the developers over here for theft just because they all created a game which is story-similar to another game before just because you play as a man and start to fuck all girls .... OMG

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
its note very similar, i have the game right here, i know that was taked from there, u can render 10 times im gonna still
recognize
:4Head:
dude - before comming up with such bullshit, you should go to school:
There are no "game rights" - there might be copyrights (even i doubt you have any)
Also before calling people out that they "stoled" stuff and "taked" something, you mighted thinked about learneded english the righted way, or else people just laugheded at you as you trolleded. Hopefully you will be banneded soon agained
hopefully

Guardra

May 29, 2018
after playing a this for a little bit my interest dropped hard only because to me the MC sounds like an asshole i mean yea i get you wanna sleep with her and i dont mind the slow corruption to do it hell i can understand wanting your friends mom also will be a slow corruption (i am sure there is a better way then blackmail) but for a guy who seems to have a pretty good life i dont get why he is an asshole for any real reason its like he has no love for her (or any female in it)........maybe its just me maybe i am reading the MC wrong

Reactions: HansDampf788

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
after playing a this for a little bit my interest dropped hard only because to me the MC sounds like an asshole i mean yea i get you wanna sleep with her and i dont mind the slow corruption to do it hell i can understand wanting your friends mom also will be a slow corruption (i am sure there is a better way then blackmail) but for a guy who seems to have a pretty good life i dont get why he is an asshole for any real reason its like he has no love for her (or any female in it)........maybe its just me maybe i am reading the MC wrong
you read it right and that is the point of this game. I like this more than playing some delusional kid who does all the same things but has no self awareness to realize that he is, in fact, a rapist.

Guardra

May 29, 2018
you read it right and that is the point of this game. I like this more than playing some delusional kid who does all the same things but has no self awareness to realize that he is, in fact, a rapist.
well that sucks knowing that ruins gameplay for me oh well

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well that sucks knowing that ruins gameplay for me oh well
I think I might just stay away from this. I already am not liking the fact of the giant boobs, but, the dev did say he would look into making an LI with smaller ones(which is different than making the small), anyway, I'll just jeep my distance after what you said here and earlier.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
He arrives on a school bus after travelling for hours?

And he rings the doorbell from about ten feet away?

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes