Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Oh I love the game already, just finished playing it. Its one of my personal favorites now! Im into corruption games and I really love the slow domination of the mother by the mc. Also nice story , the MC managed to hold his ground so far - I will definately following the MC to see if he can fulfill his kinky plans in future too! Im rooting for him :D Good job dev!
Love the game. Fucking hilarious, but where the fuck did the term Marvin/Marvining off come from ? I was like wtf
Thanks guys :)

BlakeDarko

Apr 12, 2019
Hi everyone.
Just passing by to tell you there are 90% chances that I'm gonna release the update tomorrow. (Thursday 08/27)
Depends if I finish the last few renders haha.
That's all ;p
Very nice! Was hoping yesterday but today is awesome too!

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello :)

As you can see the version 0.6 is finally available. I'm always glad to release a new update, I hope you'll enjoy this one.
In this update, I worked on Adrianna and Linda stories. I think I'm gonna focus a little more on Emma for the next update since we didn't see her for a few times now.
I also modified one old scene (the kitchen scene with Adrianna and Jenna at the beginning) and I plan to changed some more.

Changelog :
- 660 new renders.
- 50 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Changed time transitions images.

Once again, I'm really thankful to everyone who support me.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Hello :)

As you can see the version 0.6 is finally available. I'm always glad to release a new update, I hope you'll enjoy this one.
In this update, I worked on Adrianna and Linda stories. I think I'm gonna focus a little more on Emma for the next update since we didn't see her for a few times now.
I also modified one old scene (the kitchen scene with Adrianna and Jenna at the beginning) and I plan to changed some more.

Changelog :
- 660 new renders.
- 50 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main story progression.
- Linda story progression.
- Changed time transitions images.

Once again, I'm really thankful to everyone who support me.
Added a couple more download links and promoted the game.
Thanks for the update Kalyha (y)

Also fixed the "preview1.jpg" image that did not display properly (Not sure why it was like that before?)

Reactions: Kalyha

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Kalyha I've dl'd this since the first release on here and still haven't played it. I'm just wondering, before I actually play, will you add a normal or small breasted LI to the game? No judgement, just a question.

I'm not going to bash you or anyone who enjoys the big breasts, like some have.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Added a couple more download links and promoted the game.
Thanks for the update Kalyha (y)

Also fixed the "preview1.jpg" image that did not display properly (Not sure why it was like that before?)
Thanks a lot!
It's probably because of me, I must have done something wrong when adding some pictures as preview.
But I just changed them all to replace them by better pictures now haha. (some of them were quite old)

Reactions: MilanShine95

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Kalyha I've dl'd this since the first release on here and still haven't played it. I'm just wondering, before I actually play, will you add a normal or small breasted LI to the game? No judgement, just a question.

I'm not going to bash you or anyone who enjoys the big breasts, like some have.
Hello, Thanks for downloading =)
I plan on adding new girls in future updates, I'll try to change and make their chest smaller than what I did with the current characters. But smaller doesn't mean "small" if you know what I mean, but it won't be as big as now.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Hello, Thanks for downloading =)
I plan on adding new girls in future updates, I'll try to change and make their chest smaller than what I did with the current characters. But smaller doesn't mean "small" if you know what I mean, but it won't be as big as now.
I understand. I'll wait and keep watch on this.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question:how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes