Batdog

Sep 3, 2016
I'm all fine with negative comments as long as it's interresting and with a real critical sense.
But some guys can't seem to understand that people can like something different from what they like, and think they have the only good answer.

I like your game a lot. It's rare we get to play complete jerks. Bad Bobby has that but that's taking forever. If you want feedback I like the slow progression I like how he keeps pushing his boundaries slowly as she gradually gives in. Keep it up.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I like your game a lot. It's rare we get to play complete jerks. Bad Bobby has that but that's taking forever. If you want feedback I like the slow progression I like how he keeps pushing his boundaries slowly as she gradually gives in. Keep it up.
I agree! I love how the MC slowy starts to boss his mother around and is getting more and more rude.
First she reprimanded him but she starts to let it slide.^^

I love the slow burn.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
I got tired of the characters "illusion" because they are the same in all games, and always the same clothes but your game is different
Good game
Continue and don't fall into the error of making 5-minute game updates every 2 years, as most Devs do
Good game
Good luck

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I got tired of the characters "illusion" because they are the same in all games, and always the same clothes but your game is different
Good game
Continue and don't fall into the error of making 5-minute game updates every 2 years, as most Devs do
Good game
Good luck
Hey, thanks for the comment.
I felt the same about the clothes, that's why I wanna change this in my own game. I like seeing the characters in different clothes and poses, I guess this is why I'm into the VN style with many pictures.

And I'm already working on the next update by the way x)

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone.
Quick update : I've done about 30% of the next version I would say, but I also want to work on the old renders I made when I first release the game.

I'm currently working on renewing old renders. I already reworked the intro in a previous version but some scenes right after are still old and I'm unsatisfied with their quality. I can see I was a beginner into making renders haha.

For example, here is a new/old version of one of the first scene.

NEW :
day0scene2-6.jpg

OLD :
day0scene2-6_old.jpg

So I'll think about renew some old scenes updates after updates, changing environment, details, faces, poses, lighting, and also reviewing the dialogues if I can.

RickyyyWith3ys

Nov 15, 2019
Love the game. Fucking hilarious, but where the fuck did the term Marvin/Marvining off come from ? I was like wtf

Last edited:

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
Oh I love the game already, just finished playing it. Its one of my personal favorites now! Im into corruption games and I really love the slow domination of the mother by the mc. Also nice story , the MC managed to hold his ground so far - I will definately following the MC to see if he can fulfill his kinky plans in future too! Im rooting for him :D Good job dev!

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes