Jack_Fire23

Jun 11, 2017
Thank! Playing as the bad is sometimes useful)
I liked everything!)) But here's the question: aren't there animations in HS2? Maybe they are planning to appear?

Kalikas3

Aug 2, 2020
Good job dev! this update was lit once again!

I liked everything!)) But here's the question: aren't there animations in HS2? Maybe they are planning to appear?
He said he's learning 3dcg I guess. maybe in the future ?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Is there a man out there who's easily triggered and rape a woman just because she treated him like a kid in a good way?
Don't get the logic in adult game too seriously, it's call fiction. Or you'll be disappointed in almost every games out there.

There are animations in HS2 but I'm not using them for now. Since my game contains lot of images, I'm scared that if I add animations the game size will be too big.

However, I'll work on it if I see that my game has a lot of support and that people really want to see animations in the future.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Nice game. I like how kinky MC is.
dev - Patreon lowest tier is 5 Euro + Vat and that may be too much for some people. I know You can pledge custom amount but a lot of people probably do not know that.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Nice game. I like how kinky MC is.
dev - Patreon lowest tier is 5 Euro + Vat and that may be too much for some people. I know You can pledge custom amount but a lot of people probably do not know that.
Hello, I understand that.
I've updated my Patreon to add more different pledge so everyone can give the amount he wants.
Remember that content will always be free, Patreon is only a bonus for me, and for you also since I'll be giving some extra art there to thank people.

Reactions: Jarul

arkypoub

Nov 18, 2018
Don't get the logic in adult game too seriously, it's call fiction. Or you'll be disappointed in almost every games out there.

There are animations in HS2 but I'm not using them for now. Since my game contains lot of images, I'm scared that if I add animations the game size will be too big.

However, I'll work on it if I see that my game has a lot of support and that people really want to see animations in the future.
The game & the story is crazy but somehow fun to play. English can be improved too but much better than many games. For the animation, I think it's missing especially for a HS game. You know that you can make animations with renpy just by taking screenshots (no need to use the video maker from HS) ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) ;)

Last edited:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Massive unnatural bazookas. No thank you. but there will be always a certain type of customer for these freaks of fantasy unfortunately. I will not be downloading them.
You know, I never understand why people comment on games they have no interest in playing in the first place.
Imagine everyone would go to game threads complaining that it doesn't match their taste... Oh boy we could shut down the site immediatelyo_O

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
You know, I never understand why people comment on games they have no interest in playing in the first place.
Imagine everyone would go to game threads complaining that it doesn't match their taste... Oh boy we could shut down the site immediatelyo_O
What is the point of comment section? Feedback. Don't you realise that? Plenty of devs like to stay informed. Maybe you dont. You dont have to read them.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
What is the point of comment section? Feedback. Don't you realise that? Plenty of devs like to stay informed. Maybe you dont. You dont have to read them.
Your feedback was that you don't like the models and because of that will not download the game. How is that helpful?
You want to see this kind of comment for every game?

I don't like a lot of games here, what would be the point to write in every thread "I don't like it, i will not download it".
How will this help the devolpment?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Your feedback was that you don't like the models and because of that will not download the game. How is that helpful?
You want to see this kind of comment for every game?

I don't like a lot of games here, what would be the point to write in every thread "I don't like it, i will not download it".
How will this help the devolpment?
Well you seem to underestimate how feedback works.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I'm all fine with negative comments as long as it's interresting and with a real critical sense.
But some guys can't seem to understand that people can like something different from what they like, and think they have the only good answer.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes