Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
yo Kalyha,
first of all: thanks for the game. I really like it and will try to be one of your patreons soon

and second: do you know when 0.5 (or next update) will be available?

Can't wait for it :p
Hey, thanks for your comment :)
I'm gonna release the version 0.5 next week. Probably middle of the week but I don't wanna give you guys fake hopes so I just prefere say next week haha.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I gave the game a shot, I think the characters looks great and the idea of being a photographer for your ex model mom is great, but the problem is that the mc is a major douchebag. Wish that was a romance path as well instead of just being an asshole all the time.

Good luck to the dev

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hi everyone,

You waited a little longer than usual, but I hope it's gonna be worth it, I also hope that you'll like this update. Some scenes takes longer to do than others and I'm quite happy about this version so I'll wait about your comments to know what you guys think about it.

In this version, I focus on 2 characters only: Adrianna and Jenna. You will be able to see other characters in the next update.

Changelog :
- 664 new renders.
- Main story progression.
- Jenna story progression.

I'm waiting for your feedback. :)

Kalyha,

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, artificially inflated abnormally big looking tits is a major turnoff for me.

Why can't we get more dev's to use normal size breast for a change.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry, artificially inflated abnormally looking tits is a major turnoff for me.

We all have different taste, but I can understand you don't like.

pregnancy?
Nop.

All the milf look like there are 20 , and all with big boob.More cliche than that, you're dying.
Really , you need to rework characters
Because you don't like it doesn't mean I don't like the way I designated them.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Is the 5th time i applaud your swiftness, please stop Kalyha haha joke, great work man!

Sorry, artificially inflated abnormally big looking tits is a major turnoff for me.

Your entire existence is a mistake, haha im joking, i hope you find a game who fit yours taste.

I want more tits in my games :D

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
We all have different taste, but I can understand you don't like.

Nop.

will there be any happy ending with all the girls with Mc a harem i hope :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is the 5th time i applaud your swiftness, please stop Kalyha haha joke, great work man!

Your entire existence is a mistake, haha im joking, i hope you find a game who fit yours taste.

Hey I want more tits to but not artificially inflated abnormally big looking tits.

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019

Thanks, always a pleasure seeing people liking the game haha.

will there be any happy ending with all the girls with Mc a harem i hope :)
You got the idea. ;)

Kalyha Sex scenes are animated? Or only pictured?
No animation. Everything is just pictured. However, I'm rendering a lot of images per scene so you can enjoy the scene with many position/angle. This is why the game is 1.4 Gb, I did over 3K images for now.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Is there a man out there who's easily triggered and rape a woman just because she treated him like a kid in a good way?

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Nice! Please keep up the great work and never change the MC, we (Okay atleast I) really need more games where we can play evil guys. I would prefer to be even meaner and not to have a happy ending.^^

I am one of those who like the big breats, especially now that you are fixing the clipping errors.

Dr.strange

Aug 8, 2017
Is there a man out there who's easily triggered and rape a woman just because she treated him like a kid in a good way?
A normal man, no. But a damaged individual... I'm not sure this is the type of forum where we discuss these sorts of things.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I already played game with milf like that and it's not a problem , but when the game have all milf like that it's just stupid.
They look like Barbie dolls and they're even younger than their children.
It's not a problem if you want a young mother, but that's pushing a fantasy to excess. The same goes for breasts.

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes