Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
this game looks interesting I might have to check it later but I just have two questions

first question:how hard are the choices

second question: is this game going to have Harem
For now choices only change some dialogues and little actions, but do not impact the story at all.
I'm trying to add important choices with real consequences but I'm still trying to figure how should I add them into the game.
Since story choices would mean different path, it also means twice as work as intended... So I'm really thinking about it.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
For now choices only change some dialogues and little actions, but do not impact the story at all.
I'm trying to add important choices with real consequences but I'm still trying to figure how should I add them into the game.
Since story choices would mean different path, it also means twice as work as intended... So I'm really thinking about it.
so the choices don't affect the story too much yet okay what about my second question?

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
it's okay thanks by the way this game has the blackmail tag I'm not a big fan and blackmail so I wanted to know it's optional, not that I don't mind blackmail
Oooh... I'm not sure if you'll like the game then x)
Main plot is a lot about corruption and blackmail, so if you're not into it I don't think you'll enjoy it. You can try but you're warned.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Main plot is a lot about corruption and blackmail, so if you're not into it I don't think you'll enjoy it. You can try but you're warned.
well blackmail it's not my favorite kink but it's not a turn off, my turn off is NTR as long as the game doesn't have that I'm okay

Reactions: Tinuss and Kalyha

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
but are we talkin about blackmail that transforms into love type of story are we talkin about blackmail now you are my sex slave type of story

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
can u speak something that make sense? thank you
I mean, that's basically what you said though. You have x game so you don't need this. Why? Lots of HS games on this site are one of the best. "Corruption" , "Unlimited Pleasure" , "My New Family" , "Depravity" , "Dark Magic" and many more. That's like saying only one game should use DAZ3D..

Edit: "A House in The Rift" aswell.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes