BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Nice work, Kalyha
Have some suggestions: in the process of controlling mom, sexual suggestion action should not be upgraded too quickly. For example, the process from touching to kissing(why is there no kissing with any character?) gradually changes from resistance to acceptance, and the behavior in daily life is also constantly upgraded, and then to more direct sexual behavior after several times.It makes the relationship between Adriana and MC more distinctive

Reactions: MilanShine95

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Nice work, Kalyha
Have some suggestions: in the process of controlling mom, sexual suggestion action should not be upgraded too quickly. For example, the process from touching to kissing(why is there no kissing with any character?) gradually changes from resistance to acceptance, and the behavior in daily life is also constantly upgraded, and then to more direct sexual behavior after several times.It makes the relationship between Adriana and MC more distinctive
You're right, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: MilanShine95

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice work, Kalyha
Let us let do dev do it at his own pace, seems most are quite happy about it and he is doing a decent job at it. Not everyone likes it to go super slow and turn into another blue ball simulator just as others do not like it super fast. Realism all just depends on the setup that the dev chose for his game how fast things should go. (If he had chosen for example a slightly dominating mother that had been hot for Mc since the day he came living with her and she just held back since he seemed to be too much of a child they would have been fucking already for example :p). So let dev dictate his speed. :p

May 19, 2019
is it just me or is the main girl based of the model jenna chew but in a mother role with bigger tits and more open about her body?

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
I would say this is a model game when it comes to representing the genre corruption. This is exactly the kind of stuff corruption should entail.

Reactions: fugazi666

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Let us let do dev do it at his own pace, seems most are quite happy about it and he is doing a decent job at it. Not everyone likes it to go super slow and turn into another blue ball simulator just as others do not like it super fast. Realism all just depends on the setup that the dev chose for his game how fast things should go. (If he had chosen for example a slightly dominating mother that had been hot for Mc since the day he came living with her and she just held back since he seemed to be too much of a child they would have been fucking already for example :p). So let dev dictate his speed. :p
I've seen too many incest games sexual behavior is so quick,it makes their relationship look like prostitutes and customers...not mother and son,the plot is like farce

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I've seen too many incest games sexual behavior is so quick,it makes their relationship look like prostitutes and customers...not mother and son,the plot is like farce
You are aware though that any Mom-Son or father -daughter of brother-sister affair where they are adult is based upon a relation that is at least 18 years old and likely has started years before to become romantic as well even if there was no sex yet. They are not complete strangers that just met yesterday.

I know the fantasy they become interested suddenly when son is 18 yo since he has at that age instantly a big dick as if by magic and Mom falls slowly for him while never ever have been interested in him while she basically can get every man she wants since looks like a supermodel is fun for many. :p

It is not very realistic though and in reality it will be the Mom that is in control of the relation most of the time and not the son. :p You know a dev sets up when we enter the game and which part of a relation we see develop and yes that can start with sex at the very first scene without the Mom being a whore, just you as a player do not know the background yet. Here the setup that leads to the shenanigans is the fact Mother looses her job and by that becomes vulnerable to the manipulations of the son, where that son has already been interested in his mom for a while.

Same as with a detective game the MC has sex with a real prostitute in the first few minutes of the game and actually dev makes it realistic and believable for players that she is a real LI by end of game. I call that great work. :p There is more as one way to do it and set it up.

Last edited:

DD86JKL

Aug 24, 2020
New update was pretty solid, the scene with Emma was amazing and the talks with Adrianna were also really interesting, but I have a very... weird and maybe unwanted feedback about this one... Apologies in advance: I have a really high tolerance for "poetic license" with character and themes and narration, the game so far is what I would call completely absurd (and I mean this in the best possible way! It's super entertaining to read through)... however, the new character completely threw me off the world. You essentially put her in the only costume she should not be wearing. FBI officers are not policemen, and her whole arc was completely insane. I fear slowing you down or putting you off of the structure you had planned, but I think it would really do the game well to rework her character somewhat. Make her a straight up police officer or detective (and maybe read up quickly on procedure so she doesn't behave like a completely crazy and incompetent person). You are making no gains at all by portraying this person as an FBI agent. You've put a character in the story that has every right and opportunity to be a straight up obstacle to the main character in a way that could be intriguing and satisfying. Don't squander this.

Just my thoughts. I'm enjoying this game immensely so far. All the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
New update was pretty solid, the scene with Emma was amazing and the talks with Adrianna were also really interesting, but I have a very... weird and maybe unwanted feedback about this one... Apologies in advance: I have a really high tolerance for "poetic license" with character and themes and narration, the game so far is what I would call completely absurd (and I mean this in the best possible way! It's super entertaining to read through)... however, the new character completely threw me off the world. You essentially put her in the only costume she should not be wearing. FBI officers are not policemen, and her whole arc was completely insane. I fear slowing you down or putting you off of the structure you had planned, but I think it would really do the game well to rework her character somewhat. Make her a straight up police officer or detective (and maybe read up quickly on procedure so she doesn't behave like a completely crazy and incompetent person). You are making no gains at all by portraying this person as an FBI agent. You've put a character in the story that has every right and opportunity to be a straight up obstacle to the main character in a way that could be intriguing and satisfying. Don't squander this.

Just my thoughts. I'm enjoying this game immensely so far. All the best!
I see your point. Maybe FBI wasn't the best choice here.
Thanks for the feedback :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DD86JKL

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Kalyha
are we talkin about blackmail that transforms into love type of story are we talkin about blackmail now you are my sex slave type of story

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes