ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
There are no girls with small tits sorry. :d

Not yet. I'm creating a slow corruption so the relation with MC's Mom is evolving a little more each update.
Because Adrianna is the graal here, I don't want to give her so easily haha.

MC is blackmailing girls in order to receive sexual favors from them.
Good update. It doesn't seem to be longer than prev updates. Might be shorter, better get fast updates, IMHO. However, looking forward to first actual lewd scenes with Mom. I suppose the moment has come. Dev promised bj soon :).

BystanderZK

Jun 17, 2020
Hey Kalyha.Can you give Adriana more hairstyle in next update?When she cleaning,shower and sleeping... with different hairstyles,at least I know women don't tie ponytail when they shower and sleep.This is more reasonable and more beautiful

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Good update. It doesn't seem to be longer than prev updates. Might be shorter, better get fast updates, IMHO. However, looking forward to first actual lewd scenes with Mom. I suppose the moment has come. Dev promised bj soon :).
There are around 250 more renders than usual and more dialogues also, so even if you felt like it was shorter, it is in fact 30% longer. :)
Don't worry about the BJ scene, it's coming and you won't be disapointed ! I just want to make the right pace between MC and Mom, it's important to feel that she is the main character's goal and not easy to get like other characters.

Hey Kalyha.Can you give Adriana more hairstyle in next update?When she cleaning,shower and sleeping... with different hairstyles,at least I know women don't tie ponytail when they shower and sleep.This is more reasonable and more beautiful
You're absolutely right. I like the ponytail but I should use different hairstyle from time to time, especially in the shower like you said.

LilithFan

Nov 23, 2019
You guys seem to forget that after 0.9 it's gonna be 0.10; 0.11; 0.12 and so on... x)
So no the next update won't be the last one haha.
Sorry but no ; 0.1 = 0.10 = 0.100 = 0.1000....

After 0.9 it's gonna be 1.0 and after 0.09 it's gonna be 0.1

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry but no ; 0.1 = 0.10 = 0.100 = 0.1000....

After 0.9 it's gonna be 1.0 and after 0.09 it's gonna be 0.1
Yeah I should have just named the versions 0.01; 0.02; 0.03... my bad.
Doesn't change the fact that I won't stop at 0.10 anyway.

Reactions: Batdog

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah I should have just named the versions 0.01; 0.02; 0.03... my bad.
Doesn't change the fact that I won't stop at 0.10 anyway.
Well, some developer(s) may have forgotten how much to do on these project and it get confusing how to tag the version of the game. I have seen other games using different format. There is no right or wrong way to tag the version. However it would be good if the developer(s) help explain the version to others.

What I saw what version this was, I thought there was one more. However I was incorrect. Since there was postings explaining about the version.

Have a great day. (y)

kbzalol

Jun 20, 2020
I really love this game, just for the option of saying weird things without a bad consequence id give it 5/5.

amplexus

Dec 19, 2017
The girls are all super hot (i love big tits and long toned legs), and easy to love.

But the MC is just a total shit bag. I wanted to like the game, but couldn't because of his despicable behavior.
It would be nice if there was a path to win all the girls with charm & good looks instead.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
The girls are all super hot (i love big tits and long toned legs), and easy to love.

But the MC is just a total shit bag. I wanted to like the game, but couldn't because of his despicable behavior.
It would be nice if there was a path to win all the girls with charm & good looks instead.
For me it's the opposite. I love Restore Her Career because, for once, the MC aint't the good guy. BTW, we could have a discussion which MC in incest related games are good guys at the end of the day. I think that those who can claim a higher moral ground are a handful. But the way the MC operates in this game, oh boy, so delightful criminal ;-)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes