daniqwe

Nov 15, 2019
I'm currently experimenting with compressing. 50% quality, ~30% size then all packed in a zip which should also reduce the final size dunno yet how much. In about 20 min I should be done with images. I don't think I'm gonna repack them into an archive.rpa. Anyone interested?

Reactions: danilo

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
Yep, agree. MC becomes softer from ep to ep. On photo session I thought he would take off their bikinis when they were lying on all fours, but he hust slapped once each of them and revealed Aunts's pussy, but not Mom's.
Yes, you're totally right. That would have been awesome.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Yep, agree. MC becomes softer from ep to ep. On photo session I thought he would take off their bikinis when they were lying on all fours, but he hust slapped once each of them and revealed Aunts's pussy, but not Mom's.
Since the MC can't reveal what's his doing with his aunt and mother yet, I didn't want him to do it front of the other.
That means that Adrianna shouldn't know that he's blackmailing Jenna, and vice versa. At least for now.

daniqwe

Nov 15, 2019
Here's my compressed version in case Joker's is giving you errors.

The cause of the error is probably folder missing from game/. Try and extract this first to see if it works if you already downloaded his compression.

Restore Her Career (v0.9)

Win/Linux (718 MB):

Mac (705 MB):

Could have reduced the size by 100-200 MB but I wasn't too fond of the idea of reducing the quality more.
It's my first time compressing so any feedback would be welcome.

Last edited:

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
Here's my compressed version in case Joker's is giving you errors:

Restore Her Career (v0.9)

Win/Linux (718 MB): Mega

Mac (705 MB): Mega

Could have reduced the size by 100-200 MB but I wasn't too fond of the idea of reducing the quality more.
It's my first time compressing so any feedback would be welcome.
the hero(y)

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Since the MC can't reveal what's his doing with his aunt and mother yet, I didn't want him to do it front of the other.
That means that Adrianna shouldn't know that he's blackmailing Jenna, and vice versa. At least for now.
Yes, but it was so expected him to take off theirs bikini. It would be really hot :) Also they didn't look at each other, so he could do what he wanted with them both on camera and then if they asked, usally say about only job but not his personal interest.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have tried downloading the latest update from Nopy, Filesupload and Mixdrop, but when I try to extract the file from the download I get the WinRAR box , "the archive is corrupt" and it won't open the file.
How do I bypass this ?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I have tried downloading the latest update from Nopy, Filesupload and Mixdrop, but when I try to extract the file from the download I get the WinRAR box , "the archive is corrupt" and it won't open the file.
How do I bypass this ?
I just tried the links. It works fine for me and I don't see any problems with the game after extracting the files.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I just tried the links. It works fine for me and I don't see any problems with the game after extracting the files.
I will download again, it s probably at my end, as nobody else seems to be having the same problem.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
I will download again, it s probably at my end, as nobody else seems to be having the same problem.
Me too yesterday I had the same issue. Today it's worse. At least it starts downloading (Nopy, Mixdrop and Filesupload), it goes downloading for a while, more than an hour, then the operation fails and no way to continue operation. Right now I can't download via Mega because I overshot the free daily quota. Tomorrow I'll try again from the Patreon subscriber link to see if it downloads or not. I have no hurry to have this issue fixed, I can wait a day. You can keep abusing Mom, Emma and the other chicks in my name, meanwhile. :cool:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the port :)

Reactions: GeorgBrandt

androide

May 3, 2018
Man, this game is absolutely fantastic, I especially liked how the MC is making the mother slowly more and more submissive.

In fact, one of my favorites scenes was when the MC slapped her butt and she didn't complain and just asked us to not do it so strongly in the future.

I hope there're similar scenes in the future. Like the MC asking her to give her a massage in the ass/tits (last time she only let the MC massage her feet), or us entering the bathroom when she's taking a shower and staying there (last time she kicked us out of the bathroom) or even ordering her to wear just a bikini at home (last time (when the MC did the first bikini shot) she rejected doing this completely) and later being even naked.

Oh, and speaking about massages, it'd be great if Adrianne gave one to the MC, she could start normally and after a few times end up massaging him with her tits.

Another thing I really liked was the photo session with the aunt and the mother together, it was great how both of them were ashamed of what they were doing but they had to continue doing it nonetheless.

In any case really good job making this game so great developer. I can't wait for the next update.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Man, this game is absolutely fantastic, I especially liked how the MC is making the mother slowly more and more submissive.

In fact, one of my favorites scenes was when the MC slapped her butt and she didn't complain and just asked us to not do it so strongly in the future.

I hope there're similar scenes in the future. Like the MC asking her to give her a massage in the ass/tits (last time she only let the MC massage her feet), or us entering the bathroom when she's taking a shower and staying there (last time she kicked us out of the bathroom) or even ordering her to wear just a bikini at home (last time (when the MC did the first bikini shot) she rejected doing this completely) and later being even naked.

Oh, and speaking about massages, it'd be great if Adrianne gave one to the MC, she could start normally and after a few times end up massaging him with her tits.

Another thing I really liked was the photo session with the aunt and the mother together, it was great how both of them were ashamed of what they were doing but they had to continue doing it nonetheless.

In any case really good job making this game so great developer. I can't wait for the next update.
I'm happy to read this. Seeing that people enjoy it makes me want to focus even more on my game.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes