Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
May I put in a vote for some Lesbian Incest between Mom & Aunty? A nice session with Mom and the sexy neighbor sharing a dildo would be great, also!

Pleeeeeeease??
yeah, there is too few lesbians games/scenes of late...just every damn game has to have either it, or to be female mc-s game...
on the other hand, there is too few dog/cat games/scenes, so, pleasssse, can we have some fine pet scenes here, pleeeeaaaasee?
that would be just great :WeSmart:

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
One of the few games that I follow with diligence. The quality is there in every aspect. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Gg Rg
May 19, 2019
hey Kalyha i know your working hard on the game when you can... i think its a good game but a little slow.. again i know your working hard on it when you can but i think the fans would like something good from mom (well i know i do)

BountyBoy

Jan 20, 2020
hey Kalyha i know your working hard on the game when you can... i think its a good game but a little slow.. again i know your working hard on it when you can but i think the fans would like something good from mom (well i know i do)
And I think as a "fan" it's just great how it is... I prefer him to take the time to provide quality, rather than quantity. The goal is to make the player want to keep going. If you offer everything on a silver platter to satisfy everyone's desires, sooner or later they'll get bored with it. Playing on expectation and desire is a very good choice imo. ;)

Reactions: Batdog
May 19, 2019
And I think as a "fan" it's just great how it is... I prefer him to take the time to provide quality, rather than quantity. The goal is to make the player want to keep going. If you offer everything on a silver platter to satisfy everyone's desires, sooner or later they'll get bored with it. Playing on expectation and desire is a very good choice imo. ;)
i dont mean to offer it to anyone... im just saying i know another game like this thats been in the works a bit longer then this (but updates are monthly) and alot of people have stopped playing and/or paying for it bc it was taking to long to really add anything beyond good for the game

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Build up with mother is dragging on for way too long now. Can we at least get to blowjobs already? These rubs here and there feel pathetic at this point. Please get to the good stuff with mom already before doing lesbian stuff and whatnot.

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I know you guys want more content with Adrianna. She's the main girl of my story so I don't want to be too quick on her relation with the MC or the game would already been finished from now.

Playing on expectation and desire is a very good choice imo.
Like BountyBoy said, my game if based on slow corruption to build up the desire.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I know you guys want more content with Adrianna. She's the main girl of my story so I don't want to be too quick on her relation with the MC or the game would already been finished from now.

Like BountyBoy said, my game if based on slow corruption to build up the desire.
I dont know man. I played first few updates and really enjoyed them. Progression pace with mother made sense and content with side girls was enjoyable. But at this point progression with mother is far too slow and content with side girls doesnt make up for it and just feels lame and frustrating.

I think you left this bird in the oven for far too long but you do you.

kaperone

Oct 6, 2020
I think the pace is pretty good for a 3month old game. You need to build up the story slowly enough to make each step credible in the progress of the relationship. There are plenty of games where the main characters already fuck like rabbits in the 2nd or 3rd playable day... Or you have other games where chatting, planning and then rubbing takes forever, worse than in a brazilian soap opera, the reader can actually grow older, can himself get married, divorce etc, and still the game is "in progress"...

longestman888

May 19, 2017
I think the pace is pretty good for a 3month old game. You need to build up the story slowly enough to make each step credible in the progress of the relationship. There are plenty of games where the main characters already fuck like rabbits in the 2nd or 3rd playable day... Or you have other games where chatting, planning and then rubbing takes forever, worse than in a brazilian soap opera, the reader can actually grow older, can himself get married, divorce etc, and still the game is "in progress"...
Agreed. I am assuming you are referring to AWAM... lol

The pace of this game is good. A balance between lewd scenes and story progression is difficult and people have different tastes. So keep up the good work dev!

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Agreed. I am assuming you are referring to AWAM... lol

The pace of this game is good. A balance between lewd scenes and story progression is difficult and people have different tastes. So keep up the good work dev!
I agree too. I understand that there are readers who wish Adrianna would agree to do more kinky stuff by now (I was ready for a BJ scene a few updates ago) but I can see why it makes sense to delay the payoff for a bit longer.

I am happy that so far there have been scenes with her in every update that are building up to that so I'm quite pleased with what the creator has come up with so far in terms of writing. I hope he continues to progress the story as he intended and not "force" such progression to please a chunk of the audience.

The thought that the wait can be compensated by adding plenty of scenes in the future holds my attention (he already mentioned plans for scenes involving both sisters which is great)

Reactions: Gg Rg

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Yeah, I'm also agreed with last 3 speakers. You can't just deliver the all-the-way sex with most desired character as fast as you can. At least because it means the final of the game, because on this moment, ~95% of gamers just losts interest. I felt the same in other similar games.
But, at the same time, I understand opposite point, you know, we get HJ, and after this, 2 updates was just a little caresses of ass/tits, and just photosession even without touching, it frustrates a lot. I want if not faster story progression, then atleast non-stop ass-slaps around the house and other harassment, any reminders that Adrianna belong to us.

So, overall, I think this game is pretty good and dev doing good job releasing updates fast like a machine, I just want little more attention to you know who :3

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes