Mar 29, 2018
Hello there,

It's here! Version 0.10 is available and I'm really happy about this one!
In this version, I focused a lot on Adrianna so you won't see other side characters. Except for the new girl that is introduced for the first time in this update.

Please welcome to Scarlett: A brand new character requested by a Patreon fan (VIP Tier).
And finally, an old scene has been renewed, I still need to replace some others scenes too.

Enjoy.

Changelog :
- 919 new renders.
- 46 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main
story progression.
- New female character introduced. (Patreon Fan Request)
Quick question, is there any way to see which old renders are renewed without starting a new game?

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Restore Her Career [v0.10] [Kalyha] - Original Size: 3.03GB

Compressed version for PC (830MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Restore Her Career v0.10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
I'm not digging the new character Scarlett and think that gold-digging bitch is a waste of bandwidth! :rolleyes:
And it looks like you have no option to reject her parasitical ways. You must either buy Scarlett expensive jewelry, or some fugly fake knockers.

D

Deleted member 802253

Adrianna look really hot in stockings.....i hope developer makes her wear them more often and this game would be even better with animations.....does anyone know similar games but with animations?

Reactions: Jarul

tg

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I didn't mind Scarlett. I mean, if the MC is gonna try anal with any of the girls, it's that new girl that I imagine will be first up. Either her, or the hot police woman, whatever her name was.

But, having said that, I did to with the buttplug present, so let's see how that all goes next time...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, I didn't mind Scarlett. I mean, if the MC is gonna try anal with any of the girls, it's that new girl that I imagine will be first up. Either her, or the hot police woman, whatever her name was.

But, having said that, I did to with the buttplug present, so let's see how that all goes next time...
The MC needs to find a Chinese restaurant like in Shut Up and Dance that puts an aphrodisiac in the food to make his mom so fucking horny that she deliriously crosses all those taboo lines! :p

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
The game has promise. If the restored career doesn't involve a DJ, a pole, and a mouth full of cum in the VIP room, why even bother?

That being said, I hate the false choices where you are given the option for the PC to act like an asshole and rather than creating consequences, the game undoes the choice and brings the player back to the screen to try again. Here is all I have to say: It is fine if you want to make a visual novel. If you want to make a game, presenting the player with a choice they can't make isn't gameplay. It is a visual novel with awkward pauses that teases the player into thinking their actions matter.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes