Krish010

May 7, 2020
Yey, update) By the way, Kalyha , you need to change main landscape image in this thread. Probably this is the main reason that there are so little players on this game. This game is really good, but in the 'Latest' section you cant deferentiate it from other games, the thumbnail is too dim. Its just lost in colorful thumbnails of other games.
View attachment 877332
yeah make something sexy

Krish010

May 7, 2020
If I were in her place, I would have slapped him every time he opened his mouth and said something dumb.
Only way he'll learn. I would have told him to get your stuff and get out.
And would have rubbed that stuff on his face and see if he still thinks it't good for the skin.
I think what this game is missing is points so he doesn't become such a jerk throughout the game.
And we can stop the women from encouraging him and or put a stop to that.
Your comment really makes me hard

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I can say that this is the best mom son game i played so-far. But not impressed with the last version (v 0.10) (because: we are here to see mom-son content which is very less and you changed the nature of one character suddenly (adrianne becomes naughty from innocent). we want the innocense back). Keep it up bro.
You will be the first patreon that i will subscribe when i get my first salary
Actually, even if the MC and Adrianna don't have a lot of sexual content yet, they still have the most content in the game. Yes, the pace is going slower but the relation progress is necessary, because the main story is based on them both.
Sides girls are just here to compensate the sex scenes and keep the entertainment for the player, as well as building up the lust for the main girl.

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
I can say that this is the best mom son game i played so-far. But not impressed with the last version (v 0.10) (because: we are here to see mom-son content which is very less and you changed the nature of one character suddenly (adrianne becomes naughty from innocent). we want the innocense back). Keep it up bro.
You will be the first patreon that i will subscribe when i get my first salary
agree

Reactions: Gg Rg

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Actually, even if the MC and Adrianna don't have a lot of sexual content yet, they still have the most content in the game. Yes, the pace is going slower but the relation progress is necessary, because the main story is based on them both.
Sides girls are just here to compensate the sex scenes and keep the entertainment for the player, as well as building up the lust for the main girl.
Scenes about romantic kisses of MC with mom are not type of actual corruption. Also scenes when mom starts to have naughty thoughts ( usally in bath ) ..Idea of game as I understand it, starts changing,

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Scenes about romantic kisses of MC with mom are not type of actual corruption. Also scenes when mom starts to have naughty thoughts {usally in bath }...Idea of game as I understand it, starts changing,
Those scenes are here to illustrate the incomprehension of Adrianna about her son's behavior, and the fact that she didn't have any sexual relation since a long time.

Reactions: pantene

ManInTheBlack

May 8, 2019
Those scenes are here to illustrate the incomprehension of Adrianna about her son's behavior, and the fact that she didn't have any sexual relation since a long time.
It becomes like to usual romantic story progression. Corruption is about something else. I don't say those elements must be avoided completely but should be used not often like in last eps...

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It becomes like to usual romantic story progression. Corruption is about something else. I don't say those elements must be avoided completely but should be used not often like in last eps...
I got no problem with overusing corruption elements.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
what a posting premiere that is!
I blame people who compress this games and ungrateful user with superfast download speed, like +10mb/sec. Download games just like 1 minute tops.

[Boomer alert]
I still remember when hunting J-Idol group music clip & variety show, Morning Musume, back in 2000's. Spending money on slow Internet Cafe for 2 hours, so I can download a music clip sized 40mb. Probably spending 8 hours to get 1 episode of their variety show. I watched them with pride, over & over again for days till I have enough money & time to spent hours for the next download session. People these days are spoiled with super fast internet, unappreciated with what they got.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Abhai

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Man, how the hell is this game, with this much content 3gb? We need a compressed version of the compressed version!

Krish010

May 7, 2020
yeah i agree, but please note that we all prefer corruption over romanticism

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I thought I could have avoided his advances.
You mean he was avoiding going further on purpose?
That he's less of a jerk to Adrianna on purpose and not the others?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I blame people who compress this games and ungrateful user with superfast download speed, like +10mb/sec. Download games just like 1 minute tops.
That's super fast? I download 60gb games in 20 minutes on my XBone. My POS computer isn't much slower, but I don't ever download anything that big for it.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
[Boomer alert]
I still remember when hunting J-Idol group music clip & variety show, Morning Musume, back in 2000's. Spending money on slow Internet Cafe for 2 hours, so I can download a music clip sized 40mb. Probably spending 8 hours to get 1 episode of their variety show. I watched them with pride, over & over again for days till I have enough money & time to spent hours for the next download session. People these days are spoiled with super fast internet, unappreciated with what they got.
I recall doing this, though from home. Where clips were often broken up into 6 or 8 parts, and on some page in Japan for only a day so you could get one or two parts a day (limited by what the source would give) and have to check daily for the new page.

Then came Napster and Soulseek.....

• Love
Reactions: Benn Swagger
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes