Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
yeah i agree, but please note that we all prefer corruption over romanticism
Then you will enjoy what I have in mind for future update :)

Wow.. This game is great, Kalyha! Keep up the great work.

Anyone have a link to the 0.10 mac compressed version?
Thank you, I'm glad to get the first message of some old accounts haha.

daniqwe

Nov 15, 2019
Man, how the hell is this game, with this much content 3gb? We need a compressed version of the compressed version!
Kalyha should try out a lossless image optimizer. Maybe it can help cut off on the size a bit. I use the linux version of but I'm sure something with a GUI like for example would be better.

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
Then you will enjoy what I have in mind for future update :)

Thank you, I'm glad to get the first message of some old accounts haha.
Hey Kalyha, great game, love it. Do you intend to add a Gallary at one point so i dont have to replay the whole game every time?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Kalyha, great game, love it. Do you intend to add a Gallary at one point so i dont have to replay the whole game every time?
I advise you to make a save before every scene so you can see them again whenever you want. But I'll probably still make one later, I'm thinking about how to add it into the game.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
The half-boots the MC is wearing in the first parts of the game don't look like shoes any man would wear.
I'm not sure if you're trolling or being serious, but I'll just pretend it's a joke. (I hope)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What do you mean ?
Think he means if she's gonna become completely ok with giving the MC handjobs. Weird thing to ask since I assume by the end of this she will be ok with doing pretty much anything?

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Think he means if she's gonna become completely ok with giving the MC handjobs. Weird thing to ask since I assume by the end of this she will be ok with doing pretty much anything?
You got the idea

Reactions: Xill

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Yes, but not exactly. I mean will she become ok with idea of being sextoy for MC? And will it happen before or after first BJ/sex? Sorry if I'm asking for revealing plans, don't answer if you don't want to.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The half-boots the MC is wearing in the first parts of the game don't look like shoes any man would wear.
I am absolutely serious. Those are women's boots.
even if thats true, you have to be either a woman, or a gay-man:unsure:
anyway, this is not game for you, so better skip it, and play something more to your particular taste.

Eckbert

Oct 9, 2018
even if thats true, you have to be either a woman, or a gay-man:unsure:
anyway, this is not game for you, so better skip it, and play something more to your particular taste.
Why would the game not be to my taste just because I think that it is off that the very dominant MC is wearing women's boots? Also why would only a woman or a gay man know what clothes are made for which gender?

Reactions: Meridian
3.90 star(s) 155 Votes