Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello guys, it's good to see people enjoy the way I do with my story.
For the others, don't worry, once the real sexual content will arrive with the character you like, you will have way enough of it. ;)

MilanShine95

Jul 13, 2019
Can't tell yet. Had a hard week at my job, gonna try to focus on the game this week end.
This update will take longer than usual to get released saddly. I know you guys were used to quick updates but please wait some more :)
no pressure at all but do you have any idea when you'll release 0.10 to your unworthy followers?

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Is it possible for the build up of corruption/lust to be through romance instead of just callous domination with the mom?
Also, making the build up with mom, with increasing passion, would be better reflected through more kissing and groping. There's been a little of that lately, fortunately; because for a long time the mom had been reacting like a freezer, lol.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Is it possible for the build up of corruption/lust to be through romance instead of just callous domination with the mom?
Also, making the build up with mom, with increasing passion, would be better reflected through more kissing and groping. There's been a little of that lately, fortunately; because for a long time the mom had been reacting like a freezer, lol.
I hope this would only be an optional path. To be forced to play romance would absolutely kill this game for me. I want to see more domination and corruption.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
There will be choices to make who will lead to different scenes as well as different dialogues, but a whole romantic path, I don't think so.
That means there will be only one story with different optional scenes depending on your choices.

Squishyx3

Aug 2, 2020
There will be choices to make who will lead to different scenes as well as different dialogues, but a whole romantic path, I don't think so.
That means there will be only one story with different optional scenes depending on your choices.
Pls dont make it like other games where u always have to start new. Make like an option after the Scene where u can go back and see the other Scene

otoboke

Nov 6, 2019
Make like an option after the Scene where u can go back and see the other Scene
Well, RenPy engine already allows you to do it, just with mouse-scroll or pageup/pagedown keys. Autosave also usually makes check-points on decision moments.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Pls dont make it like other games where u always have to start new. Make like an option after the Scene where u can go back and see the other Scene
I advise you to make a save before every choice if you don't wanna miss any scene, so there is no need to start a whole new game.

Reactions: Gg Rg and BountyBoy

tg

May 1, 2017
I really like this game. One of my favorites. I like the characters and the art. I like how the MC thinks, and I like that his days are full.

But, I like other things too. I like the whole premise of the game: getting the mom back into sexier and sexier modeling. I like that you got aunt into it as well. That last photoshoot with them was great.

All the girls are great though. Emily, Linda, Jenna and the mom. All pretty, and I like that they have massive boobs. I like too, that their boobs are different. Like, how Jenna's nipples are pretty constantly erect. That's pretty hot.

Oh, and I like that you have /alternate choices/ that bring you back the choice again. That saves us reloading, and it's really quite convenient.

Anyway, it's the first time playing this, but I played it all the way through and I liked it. I like that most of the action is blowjobs. That was a really good start to the plot. But, I like that the MC has his sights on more. So, that's all good. Can't wait to see what else happens, so good work, Kakyha.

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
I really like this game. One of my favorites. I like the characters and the art. I like how the MC thinks, and I like that his days are full.

But, I like other things too. I like the whole premise of the game: getting the mom back into sexier and sexier modeling. I like that you got aunt into it as well. That last photoshoot with them was great.

All the girls are great though. Emily, Linda, Jenna and the mom. All pretty, and I like that they have massive boobs. I like too, that their boobs are different. Like, how Jenna's nipples are pretty constantly erect. That's pretty hot.

Oh, and I like that you have /alternate choices/ that bring you back the choice again. That saves us reloading, and it's really quite convenient.

Anyway, it's the first time playing this, but I played it all the way through and I liked it. I like that most of the action is blowjobs. That was a really good start to the plot. But, I like that the MC has his sights on more. So, that's all good. Can't wait to see what else happens, so good work, Kakyha.
Thank you :)

Reactions: Gg Rg and miom150

Kalyha

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello there,

It's here! Version 0.10 is available and I'm really happy about this one!
In this version, I focused a lot on Adrianna so you won't see other side characters. Except for the new girl that is introduced for the first time in this update.

Please welcome to Scarlett: A brand new character requested by a Patreon fan (VIP Tier).
And finally, an old scene has been renewed, I still need to replace some others scenes too.

Enjoy.

Changelog :
- 919 new renders.
- 46 old renders renewed.
- 1 old scene has been reviewed (dialogues and images).
- Main
story progression.
- New female character introduced. (Patreon Fan Request)

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes