hskika

Mar 25, 2020
hi Kalyha, I love this game and i just cant wait to play new updates
when is the next update coming up?

androide

May 3, 2018
Really great game. I love where this is going. It's nice that there hasn't been some turn on the premise (like the MC becoming a good person, or paying far more attention to secondary girls than the mother) since the last time I played (around v0.09). I really dislike when it happens.

Two suggestions I'd like to make, or well, rather than suggestions, things I'd like to see going forward:

-First one! The photo of Adrianne besides the MC bed was hot, I'd love it if it became a permanent addition in the future. Really looking forward to that.

I also hope this will be expanded to the rest of the house, that is, lewd picture of Adrianne all around the house. Basically something very similar to the ones in The Tyrant. Like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But all around the house. The pictures don't have to show Adrianne's face, but, she will know it's her, and when more people come to visit and see it they may not know it's her, but she'll know.

-Second one! I'd love if in the future the MC started to control what the mother wears even if not necessarily giving us (the players) a choice.
It should also have quite nice psychological effects on Adrianne, like "Why should I wear this? It doesn't show enough cleavage so MC will make change it.".

Edit:

-And athird one too! The MC (btw, does it have a generic name? It's kind of weird to suggest things while calling him MC ) forcing Adrianne to wear the buttplug he bought her all the time. In my opinion, it'd be a nice way to show how much 'power' the MC has over her and how he's, slowly, starting to control every part of her life. Besides, it'd also enchant the slaps the MC gives her.

Last edited:

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
No pregnancy for now.
I would love to see some pregnancy and also some tanning and piercings (god, nipple piercings would be beautiful) - after all, what proofs more that the women are totally corrupted in the end and would do anything for the attention of the mc. ;)

Just a wish - maybe it becomes true. Love your game already but would make me really fall in love ;)

Great corruption progress so far and great side characters with really nice cheating-ntr like stories. Love it! Just dont add too many new side charaters anymore. I feel there are enough. Rather advance tehir stories with a lot of details.

Keep up the good work Kalyha!!

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello!
I kept my promise, version 0.15 is available for the end of march. :)

The party is finally starting! Well, there is only a small part of it since I planned so much special things during this event.
In this update there is going to be content for Jenna and Adrianna mostly. I hope you like butts because it's mainly focused on it haha.

I did a modification in the story: Now the main character will only buy the buttplug, it was easier for me else it would change the story too much. So I hope you're okay with that, sorry for those who didn't choose it.
As usual, renewing the old renders and dialogues step by step. Check it out, it's really much better!

Anyway, enjoy the update and leave a comment. :)

Changelog :
- 694 new renders.
- 210 old renders renewed.
- 2 old scenes have been reviewed (dialogues and images)
- Main story progression.
- Rebecca story progression.
- Jenna story progression.
- Emma story progression.

3.90 star(s) 155 Votes